6

Narrator pov

It had been three hours since they started the livestream and Olivia still hadn't answered anyone's messages.

Corpse was having good time but was hesitant to believe she had just forgotten about it.

"Alright I think it's a good time to stop now I'm getting tired of staring as this screen." He said to everyone, wanting to get a break.

Corpse heard Felix speak up "Yea we should stop here I think Marzia wants to visit Olivia."

Everyone tiredly muttered in agreement and signed off.

Corpse yanked off his headset and dove right into the sheets of his bed, his chain necklace clattering. "I wonder if she's alright, she looked paranoid yesterday." He sighed.

Corpse decided to call Felix, remembering he lived closer to Olivia.

Calling...
"Hello?"

He fiddled with his rings. "Hey Felix, I was wondering if you'd heard anything from Olivia yet?"

"Not yet, Marzia got worried and we're heading over right now. I texted her friends, they haven't heard anything either." Felix replied, sounding rushed.

"Ok just let me know if she's alright." Corpse said as he burrowed his head into the pillow.

"Will do."

Olivia pov

After I had dropped Jeremy off at his place I tried to get home as fast as I could. When I checked my phone I saw that Corpse along with Felix had texted.

I Quickly parked and ran up the stairs to find Brandon slouched over next to her door.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound brave but the question ended up sounding very uncertain.

"You blocked me there was no other way to talk to you." He quickly stood up and strode his way over to her with a disgusting grin on his face. I backed away but he grabbed my hand.

"Listen I'm just going to tell your straight up. No bullshit. I'm not talking to those girls anymore it was all a mistake." I glared up at him and then to where he was holding me.

The sudden wave of anxiety washed over and I lost all the confidence I gathered in the last few seconds.

"Girls Brandon?? There was more than one?" My voice was high and I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes.

I knew when I saw the look in his eyes. He was not sorry about anything.

"Oh my god." I said, suddenly feeling the pain in my wrist and forgetting about my feelings. "Let go!!!"

He looked surprised by my outburst and put his hand over my mouth. "Shut the hell up, someone's going to hear."

He fiddled around for my bag and found the keys. While I was stuck biting at his hand trying to get him off.

Once they were inside he took his hand off my mouth which gave me another chance to cry for help. It didn't last long because he had kicked me against the wall, knocking the air out of me. I heard barking and looked over to see Luke.

Brandon glared at the dog, who was now clawing at him and viciously growling. "I hated this dog." He growled as he nudged the dog away.

I tried to call out but nothing came.

Luke charged at him again showing his teeth. Brandon called out as the dog bit his thigh and kicked him again, this time sending Luke a few feet away. I couldn't look.

"I love you ok. Don't leave me." His face didn't match his tone, Brandon looked insane. Like he hadn't slept in days.

I struggled to breathe and couldn't answer. Tears started to form in my eyes as I tried to stand, my wrist throbbing.

Brandon moved closer to her and held her back down. "I'm going to take you back to my house and I'll help you out there, ok?" He smiled at me, sending chills down my spine.

I  was praying for someone to come help when there was knocking at the door.

"Olive?! Darling are you in there?" I heard Marzia's Italian accent echo throughout the room.

I tried to give myself some encouragement and shouted about one syllable before Brandon covered my mouth again and answered for me.

"Hello! Sorry Olivia is in the bathroom right now do you want me to pass a message to her?" He shouted across the room.

Brandon looked around them in confusion after they heard the door unlock and he backed away from me.

Felix appeared around the corner and instant relief flooded through me. When I shouted his name his head shot towards me and Brandon.

Felix's eyes widened in what looked like fear and anger. He instantly charged towards Brandon crushing his head against the kitchen table. Brandon squirmed underneath his grasp and got a good punch in before Felix knocked him out.

"Marzia it's ok to come in now!!" He shouted. I barely held my head up. "My god your shaking, are you alright." He asked while putting his hands to my arms.

"Y-yea I'm fine is Luke ok?" I stuttered. Felix scanned  the room looking for the dog when Marzia stood in front of them.

"The police are almost here Felix go get the dog I'll help Olivia." He nodded at her and slowly backed away from me.

{Time skip}
I was sitting in the hospital bed, a little disoriented from the drugs. Nothing was too serious. I got away with a minor head wound and a twisted wrist. Though there was also lasting affects from the panic attack.

Marzia walked into the sad room and looked at me worriedly "Brandon is being questioned right now, the security cams weren't working so they suspect Felix."

I perked up, anger fueling the action. "what?! He had nothing to do with it." Marzia fell into the chair next to her "I know but if you give your story it'll all be fine."

I relaxed a little "I hope, Marzia I'm so sorry this is all my fault." Marzia looked me in the eye. "Olivia I hope you know we care about you, it's alright. It'd be more heartache on us if we weren't there to help you."