5

My shitty truck hummed while me and Jeremy were scream singing one direction. "I live for you, I long for you Olivia!!" I shrieked while Remy sang the Hey Hey's.

"I've been Idolizing the light in your eyes Olivia!!" He sang back at me.

As I pulled into the drive through I turned the music down. "Alright what do you want, loverboy? I'm paying."

Jeremy gave her a happy look and replied. "A shitload of nuggets and make sure to get extra sauce." I smirked and rolled the window down to order.

After they had gotten their food Jeremy suggested they drive up the canyon to in his words 'have a good aesthetic'. On the way there he had explained the situation with Maggie leaving me having to explain everything with Corpse.

"We played one game and took a liking to each other." I explained. "He's nice to talk to, it's not like we're planning our wedding."

I glanced at him while he was making a 'oh but you will be later' face. I took another bite of the food before speeding up.

"You know, Aspen was talking about him the other day." Jeremy smiled, probably remembering Aspen shouting about the attractiveness of Corpses' hands.

"Ah, I love Aspen. He deserves a nice guy. I don't think I wanna be the one to tell him Corpse is straight." Jeremy stared at the discarded chick-fil-a bag on the console. "He'll find out someday"

"Alright so you're going to promise me you're gonna talk to Maggie right?"

"Yea yea, I got it." I looked at him again, worriedly. "Listen you don't have to do what I say but it's better telling her how you feel instead of just not saying anything at all."

Jeremy was smiling when I looked at him. What the hell? "I have an idea." He stated

"What is it." I tucked my hair behind my ear, ready for whatever he was about to say.

"What if we all hung out on the 4th and watched fireworks, that's when I could do it."

I smiled, remembering how much of a sucker Maggie was for romantic moments "Remy that's perfect."

"I know, and maybe you could invite a certain new friend." She didn't deny that she would enjoy that but I knew it would never happen, with Corpse not wanting to meet me and everything.

"I could ask him, he probably lives like 2 hours away but I can't guarantee anything." He shrugged and said "As long as you ask."

"Hey uh weren't you supposed to join another livestream today?" I blinked in realization. "Oh shit yea."

Pewds😒
Are you playing with us today?? It's starting soon.
Olive
                   Oh yea, sorry I've been with Jeremy all day

Pewds😒
Well hurry home the lobby is amost full and I'm pretty sure Corpse is waiting on you
Olive
                            I'll hurry home, don't wait on me you can start now

Pewds😒
Be safe
Olive
                                        Alright dad

Corpse pov

I put my headset on and checked if I had sent Olivia the code.

"Alright guys I guess we're just waiting for liv then." he muttered to the stream.

"is everyone's mic's on? I told Olivia that we'd start now she's on her way home right now." I heard Felix announce.

"Aw my imposter buddy isn't gonna make it for the first round?"I said to everyone.

Sykkuno spoke out " it's alright Corpse we can go on another snowman date."

"Ok Sykkuno that makes me feel better." I laughed.

The game had gone on forever, seeing as Poki killed me in the first few seconds leaving me to talk to the chat. "So how are you guys doing today."

User: we gooooood
Hiii_: do you miss your fren😓
Hot guy: I looked at olivias Instagram, it's private so you can't see anything.
User: I'm pretty sure their dating
E_girl: damn it

I'd had gotten use to ignoring comments that'd stir up some drama. I did felt bad for not saying anything about Olivia, not knowing if it'd ruin her music career before it even started.

"I do miss my fren." I laughed a little. "She didn't keep her promise of making it on time. It's alright though" I joked.