11

A/N: so I went back and revised all my old chapters and made a few changes (sorry if you got a bunch of notifications) and I got a cast list up in the prologue, enjoy 😋

I hummed happily as I crashed back into the couch with corpse next to me. "Ok so we can either watch Star Wars, my personal favorite. Or we would watch the newest It movie." I sang while holding the discs out in front of us.

He looked deep In thought as I looked to him. Somehow his eyes looked so bright and full of life despite the dark circles underneath them.

I felt bad about looking at his face, sure he took off the mask willingly. But I couldn't help but think he somehow pressured himself into showing me his face. Or maybe I was just thinking too much about it.

"I've never seen Star Wars" Corpse said drawing out the S. I blinked and glanced at the disc. "you've...never seen Star Wars?"

"Yea I never really watch movies that often and if I do it's usually thrillers, or anime." I slowly nodded "yea I knew that-not in a creepy way. but everyone has seen Star Wars"

Corpse shrugged "well not me." He then scooted closer "I'm different from other guys" he whispered behind my ear in a joking tone. My face instantly turned red and I laughed awkwardly."Star Wars it is" I stuttered after the laughing, still trying to hide the red in my face from earlier.

{time skip}

I hoped I could say that me and Corpse had a calming night after all the hospital stuff. But all that happened was us making fun of The characters attempt at flirting and answering messages of people who heard of the incident.

"There I just told Syykuno I'm having a lovely night with you" I chirped. "Deadass?"

"Deadass."

"You asshole why'd you say that he's gonna think I'm cheating on him." I turned my head and smiled "sorry I guess I'm a homewrecker now."

"You shouldn't be smiling about that."

"Well I am"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes "your annoying." He muttered "great of you to notice". I curled my legs up on the the couch and pulled the blanket closer. "How are you feeling?" Corpse asked.

"My wrist just hurts a bit, it's not that bad." I said and lifted my arm up to stare at the ugly wrapping around it. "And how do you feel about the guy?" I dropped my arm and thought about his question for a second. "I can't help but feel like it's my fault that he went crazy." I mumbled "he's dated before and I was the one to ruin him."

"Liv, for a second I thought you got serious now your just talking about how hot you are." Corpse said while grinning. "Ok but for real. You shouldn't feel bad about this guy he literally broke in your apartment and could've killed you."

I clutched the blanket harder and tried to steer my thoughts away from the other day. "Yeah I got it thanks." I mumbled " I don't really wanna talk about it. How are you?"

"I'm ok, other than being scared for my friends life it hasn't been so stressful" Corpse then took a deep breath "I just got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia." I looked at him with sympathy. "Hey it's better than not know what the problem is right?" I said trying to make light of the situation.

"Yeah. And I've got a lot of problems so that's one off the list." Corpse said faking his enthusiasm. "Also what the hell is happening in this movie? Why is this angsty teenage boy flirting with a women years older than him??"

I immediately started laughing. "This is Star Wars. You're welcome."