25

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm falling in love with you".

Continued-

I could feel every part of me quivering and I was fully prepared to run at any sign of him rejecting me. "Look I know it might be too soon to say that or something I just...I Feel so strongly and I don't know what to do and-"
"Olivia."

"Yes?"
"Look at me."

He had his mask pulled down and his curly hair was falling in his eyes. I don't think I ever want to look away.

Corpse had grabbed my forearms and pulled me closer to him, resting his hands on my hips. Our foreheads were touching, my heart ready to explode.

He'd pulled me in so fast I could barely process what was happening so when he said those words
"Can I kiss you?"

I could barely speak, instead I pulled my hands over to the back of his head. He got a the hint I was about to kiss him, but we just stayed there staring at each other like this.

"I" he spoke up and I leaned back a bit. "Can we get out of here?" His voice croaked. I pulled my hands away from him, a little part of me was disappointed he hadn't kissed me right then.

I only nodded and he took my hand guiding me in the direction of the car. "Corpse where are we..?" 
"You'll see."

When we made it back to the car he asked me for the keys and dug in the backseat. When he'd finished  he turned to me grinning with blankets and a dozen little lights. "When?" I started "when were those in there?"
"I had Sykkuno help me a bit." He was still smiling, very proud of himself.
"I...I even got you a candle."

He set the things down in the truck bed and walked to me. "I was planning on telling you how I felt, but uh...seems you beat me to it." I thought that tonight I was going to make a fool of myself but here he was. I probably looked like a grinning fool right now. "And how do you feel?" I asked looking at him once more.

"I want to be with you Olivia, I...I love who you are and you make me feel amazing like no one's ever done for me before." He moved in putting his hands back on my waist. He leaned in and pulled me towards him. When he took a second to ask for approval I could only nod. Our lips soon finally touched and everything else in the world melted away. I closed my eyes and He pressed a little more into the kiss and I felt his grip on me tighten. I never want this to end

Sadly, you do need hair to breathe. We both let let go and let out little gasps for air. "Was that too  intimate for the first kiss?" He asked. "I think it was perfect." I breathed out.

We took about 5 minutes to lay out all of the blankets in the truck bed and lay the pretty lights down. I had gotten jumped down and found some matches for the candle he was so proud of.

When I returned he was fixing the blankets trying to make it look nicer. "Look what I found!" I held the candles and box of matches out to him and he  smirked. I tried getting up with one hand but failed. "Here lemme help you with that princess"  my face went red at the nickname as he grabbed my hands and pulled me up with ease.

The first set of fireworks and cheering startled us both. I realized how cold it actually was and goosebumps formed on my arms. "Here let's fix that" Corpse said.

We both laid down and I stared at the sky "how beautiful" I stated in reference to the fireworks  he turned to me and replied "how beautiful" while staring at me. My face went red all over again.

We stayed there like that for the rest of the night soon he had placed his arm under my head and I'd moved to his chest and just listened to the rhythmic beating of his heart. 

This is all I need. Ever.