15

I didn't get much sleep, seeing as I was only thinking about Brandon and the day he asked me out, we were both so happy that day. Where did it go wrong? Was the question going through my mind most of the time. I had distractions like friends who care about me and It seemed like I was doing better. Then there's the fact that it also makes me feel guilty that I'm still thinking about Brandon. Dear feelings, fuck you. 

About 3 am I heard Corpse moving around in the other room but decided not to do anything, he'd find me creepy if I said anything.

I thought about how surprised I was at how he covered up his pain yesterday. He said his arms and legs hurt right? Yet a few minutes later he raced up the stairs with me like it was no problem.

I turned over and curled up against the wall, smiling. He's so funny and cute, I can't believe some people would hate on him. I pulled the soft blanket closer and remembered what his hand felt like on my back. It was so comfortable I wonder what if feels like to be wrapped up in his arms.

I smiled wider and felt my face heating up, I have serious issues.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up groggily, Mornings weren't always the best for me. I shivered and realized that I was only in a sports bra, it probably got hot last night. I stumbled out of bed wondering where I could find a bathroom.

There was a door next to the small coffee table, I turned the knob and swung the door open to see Corpse on the process of putting a soft looking hoodie on. Luckily he was wearing a shirt underneath.

"Sorry I'm super tired and didn't realize what I was doing!" I instantly apologized. "it's all good but um-" Corpse looked flustered and turned his eyes away from me. "I think your missing something" he laughed.

I looked down at and remembered I was only in a pair of Nike sweats and a bra. "shit shit" I covered as much as I could with my hands "I'm used to living alone I guess." My face was probably so red right now. "Well- I'm gonna go uh" I babbled on like an idiot. "Yeah that'd be a good idea" he told me while shoving his hands in his pockets.

I quickly took a step back and shut the door "I'll see you at breakfast!"
I shouted to him. "Make sure to put some clothes on!" He joked back.

I sighed and opened my bag, we're going hiking so I'm guessing it'll be a good idea to wear something light so I picked out some yoga pants and a vintage tee, I was a bit worried about what I'd look like with the tight pants...it'll be fine. I thought and stopped staring into the long mirror.

"Hiya Felix!" I chirped and launched myself onto the tall man when I walked out of my room "Jesus, calm down." He said with a smile. "How was the night?"

"It was great this place is amazing, how'd you even get it? I don't understand how we didn't have to share a lot of rooms and stuff." I asked him while taking a seat on one of the barstools because the table was full. "Well a lot of people did share rooms." He informed me "I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything."

"Felix." I said, dragging out his name "your so kind to me." He chuckled and flicked my forehead. "Your younger than me I have to be nice so I don't hurt your feelings."

"That's not how it works." A deep voice behind us said. "Corpse does it really take you that long to lace up your shoes? I beat you." I asked him with a smirk on my face. "Pfft shut up your just jealous of these" he said showing off his high tops. "Super jealous."

I'm glad it wasn't all awkward after he saw me almost half naked this morning.

"Alright do we have everyone?" The guy I remembered as Phil shouted. "Yea I made sure. We've got enough cars and then there's the van schlatt brought" Felix told everyone and shrugged towards a guy with very long sideburns. Guess that's Schlatt, man I'm so behind on streamers.

"Alright then let's just leave right now and get breakfast on the way back." Another man said. Now I remember him, that's Snapnap, and next to him is Niki Nihachu, the girl who scolded Tommy yesterday. I smiled at my small victory of remembering some of them. 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   {time skip}

I stretched my legs after climbing out of the car, I was sad at the fact that I didn't get to ride with Corpse and joke around with him, but talking to Valkyrae and Sykkuno is fun.

"I told you to bring a jacket." Rae said, following me out of the car "what do you mean? It feels completely fine up here." I told her and she just shook her head.

Everyone was either started on the trail or talking to each other and their cameras, I smiled looking at them ahead. If someone who doesn't know what YouTube is sees us they'd be so confused. Valkyrae herself had asked toast to take some pictures with her and syykuno so I walked around, looking for Corpse.

I saw his familiar figure at the starting trail and jogged towards him. "Boo!" I said and tapped his shoulders, he just turned around calmly "Did you just try to scare me Olivia?" He asked. "Yea..didn't work out too well." He chuckled at me "no- no it didn't."

"So are you gonna walk with me?" I asked, looking at him. "Yeah everyone else is all the way up there and it looks like Sykkuno is still taking pictures with Rae" he told me.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  {sorry I know there's a lot of time skipping happening lmao}

We eventually got close enough behind everyone to hear everything that was happening and got to be in little parts of everyone's vlogs. Of course Corpse never showed himself in any of them.

I got colder as we got closer to the top of the trail, apparently there was some sort of area where all the water comes out of the mountain, I also didn't take into account that I'd be colder the higher up we went. Should've listened to Rae

Most of us were out of breath by the time we got to the water and the guy that goes by technoblade made sure to inform us "it was only 2 miles" and "we're the weakest people he's ever met"

I sat on a rock and started shivering some more even after the workout. The rest of the group was admiring the water and occasionally splashing some of it at the others.

"Hey you want this?" Corpse asked and I looked up to see him offering the hoodie from this morning. I looked to the side, unable to keep eye contact with him. "U-um you sure?" I asked

"Yea it's fine" he told me and tossed it onto my lap. I got a whiff of his cologne on it and my heartbeat quickened. "Thank you."

"No problem." Corpse said and sat down on the dirt next to me while I slipped on the hoodie. "Are you all right?" I asked him, knowing he was probably hurting right now. "No it's fine today I took all my meds." He told me though, I still didn't believe that he was completely fine.

"And how're you doing?" He asked me. "I'm doing great, I just get little headaches and my wrist doesn't need to be wrapped up or anything." I told him and held up my arm to see that the bruise was getting smaller. "And how's Luke?" Corpse asked again. "He's hanging in there."

He sighed below me and I looked at him. "Sorry that happened to you, I know...I know we've only known each other for about a month but I already feel close to you. Anyway I wanted to say that you can talk to me about stuff"

I tucked some of my hair behind my ear and shuffled my feet in the a dirt. "I feel the same."

"I feel the same" you complete moron, you couldn't say anything else? I grabbed the sleeves of his hoodie and brought them over my fingers I could feel myself starting to shake, but it wasn't a bad feeling more like a happy excited one.

Corpse stood up and held his hand out to me " Get up lazy, I think we're about to leave" I took one last look at the water cascading down the mountain and grabbed his hand.

A/N: I'm watching the super bowl rn and forgot how boring football was. Weeknd was good tho