14

A/N:hope you all enjoy this one I like it a lot:)

"H-hey your walking a little too fast." I mumbled to Corpse while we weaved through the group of people. He replied with a quick sorry and grabbed my hand.

My heart skipped a beat-nope more than that, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.

"Guess that's fine too." I whispered to myself. We got to the stair case when he let go. "Sorry there was uh, a lot of people." He told me. Sometimes it's a bit weird hearing him talk nervously when he sounds like a Greek god, it is a little nice like I'm seeing a side of him not a lot of other people do.

"Oh yeah it's no problem." I said "Do you know where we're going?" He turned his head. "To be completely honest? No." I smirked and started walking in some random direction. "I bet there's some cool stuff over here."

He followed after me as I stopped at one of the doors. "This room looks like it'd be cool." I told him while turning the knob. "So are you a fan of touring houses or something."

"Corpse?"

I looked behind me and waited for his response. "So uh you've never met dream before?" He asked ignoring my question. I was caught off by the random topic. "No first time I've ever talked to him. Why?" Corpse followed me into the room "just wondering."

"Oh ok" I mumbled, but then stopped in my tracks after making a way into the room. "Woah this place is actually so cool" I exclaimed. "Yoo your right." He said back to me mirroring the excitement.

I looked to the side of the room to see a bed with some boho looking decorations next to it and in the other corner a table with some small cute chairs. "I wonder if they decorated each room a differently." I wondered out loud

"yeah probably..looks like there's a connecting room right here." He said while opening the other door I had never noticed.

"this one has a fuckin chandelier!" He exclaimed. I laughed at his excitement, so cute. "Oh yea this ones the coolest by far." I said smiling. "I'm just wondering why there's this kind of lighting in a room that's way too small for it." He told me.

"Hey You two!" I peaked my head out the doorway to see Felix walking with poki "you guys can have these rooms!" He shouted and turned the corner before we could make any comment.

"Oook then." Corpse laughed " let's get the bags." I quickly jogged over to him and brushed against his shoulder. "wow we got the connecting rooms, pretty cool huh?"

"Oh yea definitely, it's quite an honor" he told me. "Thank you good sir, it's an honor for me too." I laughed.

We got to the main room from before and I immediately made eye contact with dream, remembering what Corpse was implying earlier. what the fuck is happening. I gave him a quick smile and turned back to Corpse who was holding both the bags and I thanked him.

"Alright now that we're all here!" Felix shouted again. How is this guy everywhere at once "the plan is to go on some hike tomorrow and everyone can have a chance to vlog some stuff there. We're also planning on doing a another video with everyone the next day. Sound good? Ok goodnight."

Me and Corpse took the chance to get out as fast as we could. "Bet I can go faster than you." He told me, smirking at the bottom of the staircase. "Bet you can't old man." I said. "I'm only a year older than you." He groaned. "How'd you know that?" I asked him with a suspicious look. "No comment."

He instantly took advantage of me being distracted and bolted up the stairs, still carrying the bags. "Not fair jackass!!" I yelled at him. We got to the top, both of us out of breath and arguing on who did better.

"Y'all need to get a room." A familiar voice said. I turned to see a man in a crop top with black hair. "Bretmannn how're you." Corpse exclaimed.  "I'm good Corpsey-poo. And you?" He said looking at me. "O-oh yeah I'm good." I stuttered. "Aw cute" he said back. "Don't scare her away Corpse."

"Don't worry I won't." He told him, suddenly serious. I looked at Corpse and he glanced back at me, causing both of us to quickly turn away.  "Alright that's my cue to leave." Bret said and strutted away.

After He was out of view we heard someone shouting from probably across the house. "Let's get away from that." Corpse muttered and held his hand on my back, leading the both of us to the rooms.

My heart decided to to do flips again, his touch was so gentle. Very different from what I'm used to. "Alright, I guess I'll see you tomorrow" he said quietly and disappeared into the room.

I slowly walked in my room and leaned against the door, smiling like an idiot.