Chapter 8

Monty POV
"Where he at?!" I took my gun off my waist and Erica pointed to him.

"Monty chill baby!" B grabbed me and I pushed her back and sat my gun in the table.

"B stop fucking grabbing me! Yo move! Anthony bro keep her in the shop bro!" He nodded and I walked out.

"Dude it was just a joke." He already know what I was on and he backed up and I followed him.

"Bro ain't no damn joke when it comes to my wife fuck is wrong with you I go crazy behind mine bitch made ass nigga." I walked up on him and smacked the shit outta him.

*full video on Instagram @honaee

*full video on Instagram @honaee.wp*

"Yo stop fucking playing with me." I punched in his face over and over again until he went limp. "Touch my lady again nigga fuck you talking bout!" I kicked him in his face and people gasped and then some lady came over Anthony grabbed me.

"Come on bro." He dragged me back into the shop and Bianca was laughing with Erica.

"Baby you okay?" he asked and smiled at me and I nodded and grabbed my gun putting it in its home. "Thank you baby." She kissed me and my body instantly relaxed.

"It's My job baby." I kissed her again. "you know I love you" she nodded

"Yes baby and I love you baby." She smiled.

"I will never let no nigga disrespect you. I would feel less of a man and less of your man if I did. So when I am tryna handle something don't tell me to chill or that they not worth because anything that gots to do with you and my kids will always be worth it." She nodded.

"I am sorry." Her face softened.

"No baby I understand you didn't wanna see me get hurt and thank you for that." She nodded and her smile plastered back on her face.

"You are so fucking sexy when you are mad." I laughed. "I am dead serious I was like I would just-"

"Hey Monty!" Bri interrupted us and I waved.

"Wussup" I smiled at her and she focus on Erica hair.

"Well damn Anthony you cant speak." she laughed and he looked at me and laughed to himself.

"Hey." He sighed not even looking her way and she sighed.

"Hey y'all." Tammie walked in

"Wussup." We all said.

"Damn that was dry like that's all I get." She looked at me and I looked at B who looked livid.

"If you talking to me then yeah and a dap and probably maybe and I mean a huge Maybe a little conversation if I feel like it." She scoffed.

"And you can also get your ass whoop to if that's not enough." Bianca snapped.

"Girl anyway..." She put her purse down. "I need to get my hair done I just want all black." Bri nodded.