Chapter 27

6 months later~

Bianca POV

"Hey baby." I felt Monty kiss me.

"Hey baby." I turned around and he pulled me into a hug. "how did work go?" He laughed.

"It was chilling Anthony and Gabby are coming." I nodded. "Momma said she taking the kids to the aquarium." I nodded.

"So they staying with her tonight?" I asked and he nodded. "She been waiting for Kam to learn how to walk so she can take them everywhere." We laughed.

"Real shit." He let me go and hopped on the counter. "What you making?"

"Breakfast, pancake and bacon and cheese grits and home fries and eggs do you want anything else?" I turned to him.

"Nah baby that is perfect." I nodded. "So tell me about how online business doing?"

"We I made 50,789 sells in counting and it is so exciting and then I sent Lizzo a piece and she DMd me about probably designing her on stage wear for her tour and that is awesome and I sent Ariana fletcher a piece and she used it in a photoshoot yesterday and tagged me so I know order will be coming in once everything start moving and people start waking up and stuff." He nodded. "Then my hair and lashes are just selling like crazy and I have to keep restocking and I sent some to Arrogant tae. He had asked who had a dirty blonde with dark roots and I sent that shit to him express and he got it the other day and tagged me and that shit has been crazy. I gotta check my sell for that but everything is awesome and I am so excited about everything like this is something I wanted to do for a long time and it's finally coming to life." He smiled at me.

"You are amazing and you can do anything so this was no surprise." He shrugged.

"Awe baby." I hugged him and somebody knocked on the door and he hopped down and got the door and I heard them talking.

"Bianca!" I heard Gabby yell.

"Gabrielle!" I yelled back and she ran up and hugged me and I reached down and rubbed her growing belly.

"How is him doing?" I cooed.

"He is doing great and I am so excited." She smiled. "Anthony is the one stressing everytime he come in the house did you eat today are you hungry do you want this do you want that you want me to massage this you want me to massage that you wanna go here you wanna go there let me do you feet let me paint your nails." I laughed.

"Well he is only doing that because you can't go to the nail salon." She nodded.

"I just don't want him stressing because with us planning the wedding and planning this baby shower and us working everything isn't easy but if he panics I panic."

"How about I plan the baby shower and help you with the rest of whatever you need help me." She nodded.

"I am hungry." She sighed look over my shoulder.

"Everything's is almost done."

"Yay!" She screamed and the boys walked in and Anthony hugged me.

"Wussup Bro?" I pulled back.

"Nothing much Erica called me today with Amanda in the background and they was just being so immature and I cussed them the fuc- freak out my bad baby." She waved him off.

"What?" I drugged out. "What they say?"

"A whole bunch of bullshit that I will never repeat outta respect for my baby." I nodded. "But what they don't get is yall would never top my lady and she ain't going no where."

"Periodt" Gabby jumped in. "I am gonna be his wife today, tomorrow."

"Yes." He jumped in.

"The next day."

"Uuuuhnn..."

"And them days after that"

"Periodt."

"They probably had the right idea."

"Right."

"But the wrong bitch."

"Hello!" Anthony yelled

"Hello!" She shrugged.

Me and Monty started laughing.

"I already fought Erica what 4 times like sis at this point your boring there is no thrill in fighting but this Amanda girl she is on some other stuff like girl he messed with you once like what a year ago and I will go crazy behind my man and that is on what babe?"

"Periodt." he snapped

"Y'all are really made for eachother." I laughed and started making plates and everybody started gathering the plates and I brought cups and the orange juice to the table.

"Come on." Gabby held her hand out and Anthony grabbed one and put his hand out to Monty who looked confused and I was kinda confused. "We have to pray."

"Oh oh shit." Monty laughed and we held hands and she silently prayed.

"Amen." She said

"Amen." We all said.

"So tell me something new about everybody." Gabby said. "Like how about your store searching?"

"It's going great I saw two that really fit my look and how I want my store to be set up and then I got another viewing Tuesday while Rymell is at school."

"That is so great I am so happy for you like you are really doing the damn thing Periodt. If you want me to hang posters around my store I will like just letting them know you are out here and serving looks for plusies too." I nodded.
"Yeah that would be so cool to thank you." She shocked her head chewing her food

"It's no problem at all like I love your clothes and I know my costumers will as well and it's all about providing them with the best and if we can both come up why not I wanna see us both be successful and that's by any means it's no competition it's all love." I nodded. "So Montrell how was work?" I laughed cause he hate when I call it work.

"It was chilling." He laughed "but how about you how's work for you like what the fuck you got going on?" we laughed.

"Thank you for asking um I doing great business is booming and I have a great staff" She smiled.