Chapter 36

Bianca POV

I sighed looking at places to go for our anniversary.

"How about we go to Greece?" I asked Monty and he nodded.

"That would be dope. When you wanna go?"

"On our anniversary just have some us time."

"We got a 3 months and 2 weeks and 4 days." I laughed.

"What you was looking at your calendar?" He laughed.

"Of course baby." I shook my head. "You know first hand I am horrible at math."

"Shit don't even remind me." We laughed. "Or we can go to Bali."

"You mean Cali?" I laughed.

"No bali Indonesia" He nodded.

"Where ever you wanna go is fine and prefect with me. As long as we together with no kids it's going be relaxing and perfect and you going get pregnant."

"Nope."

"Yup."

"Nope."

"Nope."

"Nope." He laughed. "That shit aint gone work on me."

"Why you dont wanna get pregnant?"

"Because the pregnancy is not the problem that shit hurt like I am talking about my body feel bad for weeks after." He kissed his teeth.

"But everytime you get pregnant you say the dick feel better."

I nodded.

"Facts but is it worth it? Yeah it is let's do it." I laughed and dapped him up. "Have Ki'lani called you?"

"No not yet." He sighed. "Like I just don't get her moms deal like what I gotta pay you to keep me daughter like I don't get it." He shook his head.

"She turns seventeen tomorrow."

"All these little girls finna be here and Javon dumbass staying in the other guess room." I nodded.

"Yeah I am surprised you are letting him stay here." He rolled his eyes.

"I actually fuck with little dude and it's not like they don't sleep together anyway and they not even on that. He is a big part of her life and I understand the feeling of always wanting to be around the girl you love and keeping her close." He shrugged. "Plus your dad let me move in with y'all like a month after we met."

"I am cracking the fuck up!" I squealed. "You dummy but no forreal."

"Javon cool though that nigga is about her. Deadass." I nodded.

"He voice is so deep." He laughed.

"He got in my car talking bout nice hellcat it scared me a little." We laughed. "It like it's send a wave of vibration when he talk and when he laughs I just had to look at her like this shit don't just scare you sometimes. They talking about he didn't have a deep voice til 8th grade. She said it got deeper day by day like who little as son is this."

"He is short?" I look at him.

"No he like just a little shorter than me maybe 6'5 or 6'6 or 6'4." I nodded.

"So he a big nigga." He nodded.

"Big built ass nigga that look like he play hella sports."

Ki'Lani POV

"Stop dick eating bitch." I mushed the girl in her face and she swung at me and I deck that bitch in her face and I jumped on the lunch table and jumped ont her and started beating her the fuck up.

"Chill Lani." Javon snatched me off of her. "Relax."

"All you did was pull my hair bitch." She got up yelling and her mouth was red and blood was leaking from her mouth. "You fishy ass bitch."

"Bitch that is you! Fuck is you talking about bitch. I will never walking around smelling like that bitch. You smelling yourself."

"Bitch fuck you." She tried to brake through the crowd.

"You bum ass bitch don't- Javon put me down please." I punched the wall. "She got me fucked up bro!" I screamed.

"Come on I need you to relax." He sighed.

"Is there a problem?" The school officer walked up.

"Nah... she straight." Javon looked me.

They walked past us.

"Here go your stuff Ki." Angie handed me my phone and book bag.

"What's wrong what happened?" I took my hair out my ponytail.

"She was talking about my mom. Talking about her aunt Jessie beat her up or something. Like bitch fuck is you talking bout my mom will do you bitch. Talking about she saw my grandpa dick and shit like bitch fuck you and she sawing everybody at the table like she is corny. Talking bout it's okay cause she not my real mom. So i beat her the fuck up." He grabbed my waist. "I am ready to go home I don't wanna be here."

"You staying with me tonight?" I nodded.

My mom took of my door. I think she doesn't know what he does but knows he does something. She knows he looks at me weird and she just blames me because I have a big butt. Like you have a big butt to so blame yourself. She just bring up how he's says my shape is better then hers and how it compliments my 5'3 short bottom heavy frame like what? Why are you so okay with him saying that. I don't know what they have going on and then she took my phone. Of course I had a back up and gave her my old phone. I just feel like it's them against me like maybe they are salty about my dad sleeping his ass.

After school was over Javon walked me to work.

"See you at 8." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you more be safe." I walked in my job.

"Hey boo!" Claudia yelled.

"Hey DD." I hugged her and went in the back in changed.

Monty POV

I pulled up to Lani job to check on her.

"Hey Mr. Davis." Claudia waved at me and I laughed.

"Hey little girl." I walked up to the counter. "Where my baby girl at?"

"Right here, I'm your wife your baby girl, your world all that." I frowned up my face.

"Girl don't make me sock you." Ki'Lani walked out and Claudia laughed. "Hey daddy." She walked around and hugged me.

"Girl you are so short."

"No he is just really tall." I laughed. "I missed you dad."

I pulled out a wad of money and and handed her maybe like 400 or something I don't I just spilt it in have and gave it to her and gave her friend a hundred.

"Dad thank but I can't take all this." She sighed and handed it back. "I got a job and I don't want you to have to give me all this."

"You are my daughter and I want you to have it so take it." She sighed and nodded. "Your birthday tomorrow and y'all coming over my place for y'all little sleep over and photo shoot ain't that what you wanted." She nodded. "Y'all wanna got out to eat?"

"Yeah that would be cool."

"What you want for your birthday day?" She frowned up her face. "What?"

"I um never got anything for my birthday so I don't even know. I never even got a gift before."

"Your fibbing?" Claudia looked shooked and Ki'Lani shook her head.

"I am dead serious."

"Well me and B will figure it out." She nodded.