Chapter 16

Anthony POV

I took my 5th blunt to the head and my 6th shot to the head.

"Hey man you gone have to chill out." Monty said taking the shot tray. "I understand you hurting but come on let's go to my house." I stood up.

I followed him out the club and some girl grabbed me by my jacket pocket.

"Hey." She smiled at me.

"Wussup." I kept it moving.

We hopped in the car and went to his crib.

We walked in and we heard laughing.

"Hey baby." He said walking up to Bianca and Erica and Bri was starring at me.

"Fuck y'all looking at?" I snapped and everybody looked at me like I lost my mind. "Hey sis." I hugged Bianca.

"Hey Anthony." She kissed my cheek. "You hungry? You look high."

I nodded.

"We went to the club." Monty said and she smiled at us.

"Did y'all have fun?" I shrugged

"It's was chilling." I sighed and sat down and put my head down.

Monty POV

"What's wrong with him?" B asked me in my ear and I pointed at Erica. "What she do I will punch that bitch right now look at how sad he is. My son is hurting." I sighed and pulled her out the kitchen.

"She was acting like they would eventually get together and be so fucking happy and he pulled up on her like a week ago and he figured out her and your dad back together but don't say nothing." She nodded. "You look good as fuck right now." I kissed her.

"Mmm..." She moaned against my lips. "The kids are sleep." I nodded.

We went back in the kitchen.

She started making plates and gave me my plates and woke Anthony up and he hopped up and ran to the bathroom and I followed him and I saw him throwing up and I just rubbed he his back.

"You gone be alright bro." I patted his back. "Let it all out." I sighed.

Being a dad comes in handy you learn patience and how to care and nurture for motherfuckers

"Why man?" He cried and I sighed.

"I can't answer that for you." I reached in the pantry and grabbed a rag and extra toothpaste brush and put the rag in hot water. "Man it's time to get your shit together." He got up and I rung out the rag for him and he wiped his face and I grabbed the Clorox wipes and gave him one and he wiped the toilet seat and tried to walk out.

"No nigga brushed you teeth then come out." He laughed and I let him do him.

"Is he okay?" the girls asked.

"Yeah he just play too much." I laughed and he came back in the kitchen. "Stop starring..." I drug out and they all looked away and he sat down and started eating.

"Okay let me get going." Erica stood up and she hugged us and Anthony stuck up his middle finger and she sighed.

"Don't bring that fake shit over here I don't fuck with you." Bianca covered her mouth and Erica dropped her head and rushed out.

"What's gotta into you?" Bri said

"The real question is who got into you to make you think you can question me or my behavior. Y'all bitches getting on my nerves." He shook his head. "Stop acting like you know me stop talking to me. You said I was to soft, right? Well hop off my dick and stop texting me off text now numbers and calling off private number please. I don't fucking like you and that's that. No more sweet guy I am not playing with y'all no more get the fuck out my face." He flagged her off.

"Boy I will fuck you-"

"Sis I will have to fuck you up." Bianca said and Bri grabbed her stuff.

"Thank you for dinner B." She hugged Bianca and left.

"Bitch." He shrugged.

"Anthony you staying or you going home so I can fix up a room." Bianca asked.

"I am staying." She nodded and dropped the rag.

"Talk to him." She mouthed and I nodded.

I kissed her and she went upstairs.

"Bro tell me how you feeling." I grabbed my plate and sat in front of him.

"Man fuck them bitches." I sighed. "They keep playing me like a fucking sucka and I am not that. I am sick of walking around crying like a little bitch. I keep crying over a fucking slutted out little bitch. I am fucking crazy did I bump my head." I just ate my food and let him talk.

"She got my walking around like a dick face like yeah we are finally where we need to be. She sucking somebody else dick I look like a fucking clown. I feel like a fucking clown. I am a fuck bozo for keep allowing her to break my heart." He snapped. "I gave her anything and everything she asked for and she chose a piece of shit but I can see why he is the father her kid." He sighed. "I was doing so good with Tyanna and then she had to fuck on Matt. That brought me back to square one like I gotta be soft or threw off or something." He said.

"Bro you just gotta stop going after that type of girl like try out a good girl like somebody worth giving your heart too." He nodded and reached in his pocket and he pulled out a piece of paper and and looked confused.

"What it say?"

"Hey my friend gabby thinks you cute but has social anxiety and is super shy text her." I laughed.

"Maybe that is the one." I said. "God sent her." He laughed and nodded.

"Maybe." His phone dinged and he looked at it and sighed.

Anthony POV

"Rd I am finna knock out tell Bianca don't be screaming all loud this time

"Rd I am finna knock out tell Bianca don't be screaming all loud this time." I played and he bust out laughing.

"This her house." I laughed and dapped him up and he went in the guest room.