Chapter 25

Bianca POV

"Yeah but I don't call myself Afro Latina though. I never really thought of it like that because nobody really asked me my ethnicity so I keep it to myself." Gabby said and I nodded biting into my burger. "They just see a black girl and I don't mind that."

"Yeah like I never met and darker Latina. I mean I know their out there but I don't really see them if that makes sense." I held my hand over my mouth.

We just finished our shoot which was longer than expect so we just decided to go out for dinner.

"Yeah my mom is Colombian and my dad is Jamaican and Barbadian." I nodded

"So did you like come to America?" She nodded.

"Yes when I was like 5." She ate a fry. "I used to hate it here because in Jamaica it is so different and I had friends and family and I came here to the states to nothing and I spoke broken English and I was bigger and kids were really mean to me and then My grandparents used to abuse me in every way and I never knew way so I always just stayed to myself and just prayed and hustled for all those nights I was starved I am gonna much sure I eat." She nodded.

"Yes Periodt!"

My phone started ringing.

"Hello baby?" I smiled.

"Nigga just drive to the hospital like fuck is you swerving for. Anthony bro stay with me." I hear Monty panicking. "Baby Anthony got shot." He sound like he was crying.

"Oh my god please tell me you are lying." I felt my heart drop. "no no no..."

"Everything just took a turn and they shot him and I don't know what I am gonna do!" He yelled. "god please... no bro keep your eyes open we almost there." Gabby looked confused.

"What hospital are y'all going to?" I grabbed my bag and drop a hundred on the table

"St. Judds." I nodded.

"What is wrong?" Gabby asked.

"Anthony got shot." She just froze.

"Baby get there as fast you can we gone be there." Monty hung up.

"My baby." She grabbed her purse "Where are they?" She panicked. "Oh my god please."

"St. Judds." She hopped up and raced out the restaurant and I followed her and she hopped in her car and pulled off and I hopped in my car and did the same this bitch drove off like a race car driver.

"Anthony you got this bro you gone make it like you gotta make it." I wiped the tears that fell down my face.

I pulled up to the hospital and Gabby was at the desk.

"No one has arrived by that name I apologize." She nodded and sat down.

"He loosing a lot of blood!" Somebody yelled and a bunch of doctors ran past and came back in with and stretcher and Monty came in after.

"Bro stay woke man I am sorry so sorry." He cried.

"Anthony!" Gabby got up and ran to them "Anthony baby please baby. I love you and I need you please baby."

"Ma'am the faster you allow us to do our job the faster we can get him help." A nurse pushed her back.

She flopped down and started crying and I hugged her.

Monty sat beside us and he laid his head in my lap.

"I should've been pay attention." He cried and I rubbed his back.