Chapter 15

"Bro I am dead ass serious." Monty looked at me in shock.

"Aye bro." He dapped me. "I gotta come house hunting with you." I nodded.

"Yeah and I want Erica and Bianca to decorate it." He nodded.

"They was gone do it either way." We laughed. "But bro I am proud of you bro like all joke to the side." I nodded.

"Thank you bro." He nodded.

"So what made you finally wanna get you a new crib?" I shrugged.

"I mean it's time for me to grow up like the Bachelor pad was chilling for my single years but I am ready to find a wife you know have kids and shit." He nodded.

"Yeah I can tell you first hand this shit is amazing and yes y'all will argue and shit like that but it is never really that serious when you guys love eachother and communicate with eachother." I nodded. "So since you in the growing out stage when you gone have a conversation with your brother?" I shrugged.

I sighed remembering what happened with Amanda.

That shit was amazing though.

I laughed to myself.

"What you thinking about that got you laughing?" Monty asked. "I hope you not still thinking about fucking Amanda." I laughed.

"Nah I am not even worried about her anymore." I waved him off.

I ain't gone kiss and tell that's not what a real man do what we did was our business and ours only I just did it for me and she did it for her. Nobody has to know and nobody should know.

"I am gone talk to him though just not now cause he on some other shit and I will kill that nigga no cap." He nodded

"So what's up with you and Your Erica?" Monty asked.

"She still working on getting over seek man I have no choice but let her heal because knowing Ricky she will do and fall for anything while she is hurting. Then later regret it so I don't wanna just throw her into a relationship with me. I want her to know that she is loved and appreciated." He nodded.

"I heard seek got the girl he been fucking with pregnant." I gasped.

"Oh shit." I shook my head. "Ricky gone fucking snap."

"She the one that told Bianca and she didn't seem mad or anything she said they were supposed to meet up and talk about some shit yesterday."

"Well that is good she should tell him how he hurt her and let him know his boundaries and shit." Monty nodded.

"I give Erica her props I thought she was gone run back to Seek but she didn't." He said and I nodded. "I could tell that she loved him like the whole 360 she pulled for him but I think she realized what is good." I sighed and nodded.

"I feel like a fucking bitch waiting around for her and I don't know why. I can't stop like I really love her man and I think it is finally getting to where she is realizing like hey these people is all for me and has been for years. I am ready for her to accept me and I know I am putting too much of me in but I can't help it." I sighed. "I feel like a bitch dealing with her." I kissed my teeth.