Chapter 10.5

Erica POV

"We are going to leave." Bianca whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Okay y'all be safe please." she nodded and gave me a hug and Monty did the same.

Damien disappeared to the bar with kelly like an hour ago but I ain't mad at them. I just wanna get drunk and forget all of my pain.

I grabbed for my 6 shot of Hennessy.

"Whew Chile." I groaned as the liquor burnt my chest.

"Slow down Ricky." He grabbed the last shot on the tray before I could.

"Anthony give it!" I whined.

"You giving me very much AA meeting right now." He said laughing and I sighed. "Now baby come on let's dance." I nodded and he helped me up and we moved to the dance floor and no underwear by Dexta Daps came on and I started wining on him

He moved his body to match mine and I let the liquor take over my body.

I turned around and met his eyes and I saw the love that I craved but i can't I don't wanna hurt him he is all I have.

I am not a good person and I don't wanna hurt anybody else.

He leaned in and I kissed him and it was like everything we did was in sync. Like it was supposed to happen.

I pulled away and we looked in each others eye it was as if he put a spell on me and we were the only ones in the club.

"I love you so much." I said in a hush tone.

"I love you too and why you just won't give me a chance like come on Erica." He asked as we slowly danced to I'm still in love with you by Sean Paul.

"It's not you Anthony." I sighed as he ripped his eyes away from mine. "It's bout me not wanting to hurt you. Anthony I know you think I am a good person but look at me I hurt everyone I ever loved and I have to deal with that and I refused to hurt you Anthony." I put my face into his chest.

"You are not going hurt me Erica." He sighed. "You are hurting me right now." I kissed my teeth.

"I know but this-"

"NO ERICA I NEED YOU AND I LOVE YOU LIKE WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I WAITED FOR YOU AND JUST CAUSE I AM A WHOLE HEARTED DUMBASS I AM STILL GONNA WAIT!" He yelled and people started looking at us and he sighed and walked off.

I followed him and Kelly bust in front of me.

"I'll take it from here." She snapped.

"This has nothing to do with you." I brushed past her just for her to chase behind me.

"Hey!" She snatched me back by my shoulder. "Don't you think you done enough." She snapped.

She is right.

Why am I chasing him just to not give him what he wants.

"Like I said Ill take it from here." I nodded and went back in the club to find Damien

I saw him a the bar talking to some girl.