four; magic bullet

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god!" Stiles cuts her off, slamming on his breaks, causing Kennedy to sling forwards slightly. "Is that Derek?" He asks, watching as the Hale suddenly falls to the ground. Kennedy groans, mentally cussing him out for not even asking if she was okay.

Kennedy opens her door. "That's definitely Derek." She says, getting out.

Stiles looks behind him as cars honk in annoyance. "Are you kidding me? This guys everywhere." He mumbles, crawling out of the car.

Scott runs over, kneeling in front of the Hale. "What are you doing here?"

"I was shot." Derek breathes.

"He's not looking so good, dude."

The McCall ignores Stiles completely. "Why aren't you healing?"

Derek breathes heavily, "I can't. It was," Kennedy places a comforting hand on his shoulder, "It was a different kind of bullet." The Stallard looks at him, confused. What could that even mean?

"A silver bullet?" The girl looks up, sending an annoyed glare at Stiles.

"No, you idiot." Derek snaps.

The Hale groans in pain, and Scott pauses in thought. "That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." He mutters.

Kennedy closes her eyes, "Scott, I don't know what that means but I'm going to punch you in the face." She says slowly.

"Who said 48 hours?" Derek breathes.

"The one who shot you." Scott says, as if that was obvious.Suddenly, Derek's eyes flash blue, and he groans in pain, trying to blink it away. "What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott scolds.

The cars behind Stiles's jeep honk as Derek snaps his head up. "I'm trying to tell you, I can't!" He glares.

"Derek, get up!" Scott demands. Derek groans in pain, and Kennedy looks at Scott for help. Scott curses under his breath, grabbing Derek. "Help me to put him in your car." He says to Stiles. Kennedy rushes to the passenger side, opening the door and crawling into the backseat.

Scott puts the Hale in the passenger seat, and Derek looks over. "I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." He breathes.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

Kennedy thinks for a moment. She remembers her dads address book"'Cause she's an Argent." She says, "Scott, I know who it is. She's with them." The brunette explains, leaning forwards.

Scott shrugs, "Why should we help you?" He asks the Hale.

"Because you need me." Derek replies. However, the three didn't know just how true that is.

Scott looks over, seeing Allison and other students getting out of their cars. "Fine. I'll try." Stiles crawls into the jeep, "Hey get him out of here."

"I hate you for this so much." Stiles glares, before pressing on the gas and speeding off.

Kennedy lets out a sigh, leaning back in her seat, buckling up. "Derek, how bad does it hurt?"

"Imagine getting shot and stung by a poisonous spider at the same time." He grimaces. Kennedy nods, understanding that he must hurt a lot. Stiles says nothing, thinking of the many ways he could murder Scott after tonight. "Ken, I want you to grab my jacket," Kennedy leans forward, helping the ill werewolf.

Stiles looks at his phone, cursing under his breath. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay?" He retorts. "We're almost there."

"Almost where?"