sixty-four: condition terminal

chapter sixty-four❝ all i want is to be with you always ❞condition terminal

chapter sixty-four
all i want is to be with you always
condition terminal

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy struggled to pull herself off the ground when Stiles, Scott, Deaton, and Noah came barreling down the stairs. Malia turned, helping Kennedy up as Scott came to a halt.

"It wasn't us." Is the first thing Malia said.

Scott looked at Tracy as Noah walked over. "What the hell happened to her?"

Stiles looked at Kennedy, who finally stood on her own. "There were these people," She began.

"They had masks," Malia said as she looked around, eyes glossy, "Um, there, there were three of them."

Kennedy nods, "Yeah, I think there were three." Kennedy said in agreement with her sister.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles asked in concern.

Kennedy shook her head, "They were strong, Stiles. They had a weapon." She explained with glossy eyes, "Stiles, we didn't do this."

Stiles nods, "Okay." He whispered.

"She's not changing back." Deaton told them, "We're going to need to get her out of here."

"What, hey," Noah Stilinski snapped, "Absolutely not. This is a crime scene. We call the coroner."

Deaton looks up, "I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail," He pointed out.

"I dont care!"

"You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills." Deaton stated bluntly.

Kennedy held onto Malia, the two of them still shaken up about whatever just happened. Stiles speaks up, "Dad, he's right." He said.

Noah shook his head."Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back, then call the coroner?" Scott offered.

Noah stammered, "There's a line. There is a line that we have to draw."

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once."

"Sheriff, please." Deaton said, "Let me help." Noah looked at the veterinarian. "I've dealt with things like this before."