thirty-three; the girl who knew too much

chapter thirty-three❝ glowing dim as an ember ❞the girl who knew too much

glowing dim as an ember
the girl who knew too much

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Lydia and Kennedy sat in the Hale girls car. "Are you sure?" Kennedy asked, turning into the high school parking lot.

"Yes!" Lydia hissed. "I wouldn't interrupt our sleepover if it was nothing!"

Kennedy sighed, parking the car and climbing out. Allison pulled up at the same time. "Where are the boys?" Asked Kennedy.

"Pulling in now." Allison said.

The blue Jeep pulled into the parking lot at the same time as Scott's bike. "Where are they?" Stiles says.

Allison looks over, "Over here."

The five teens meet up in the middle, "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool." Lydia says, "We got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

Stiles's eyes widen. "You found a dead body?"

"Not yet."

"Not yet?" Stiles asks, "What do you mean not yet?" Stiles looked at at his girlfriends best friend, "Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

Lydia shook her head, "Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." she waved her finger in his face.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body."

Scott suddenly spoke up, "Guys." Everyone looked over at Scott. Kennedy's eyes widen as she sees someone on the sign for the school. "I found the dead body."

༺❀༻

It was Lydia.

Kennedy looked around the school as she tried to find Lydia. The Darach had Lydia. She didn't know how she knew, but she did. Kennedy spun on her heel, looking down either side of the hall. "Lydia!?" She called out. "Lydia where are you!?"

The sound of a scream catches her attention. Kennedy turns towards the english hall, running as fast as she can.

"Hey,"

Kennedy abruptly sat up, Peter looking down at her. "You looked like you were having a nightmare."

The Hale girl sat up in her bed, rubbing her head with her fingertips. "Zombie apocalypse." She lied. This dream was scarier than others. Something about it made her uneasy. Maybe it was the dark scary halls, or maybe Lydia's scream. She didn't know what, but something inside Kennedy told her to not tell anyone about it until she figured out if it was just a dream or soon to be real life.