Summoning TVD Stans

chapter NOT A CHAPTER TEEHEE❝  she's got a target painted on her backand keeps a list of the qualities a good girl lacks  ❞summoning TVD stans

she's got a target painted on her back
and keeps a list of the qualities a good girl lacks
summoning TVD stans

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

HEYYYYYY....i know i haven't updated this fic in a while but ya girl just...isn't in a teen wolf mood. BUT, if you have missed Kennedy as much as IIII have, have no fear because while i may not be in the mood for teen wolf, i am in the mood for a different universe.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES. MY TVD FIC; EXQUISITE CORPSE, IS BACK!! KENNEDY DAWN VALET IS BACK IN ACTION!!!

but here's my thing...i have LOT of plot ideas and i want some of your opinions because with starting line i have always wanted to hear your guys's thoughts and all the things. so I'm gonna list some things, explain my thoughts and ideas, and y'all can give feedback, opinions, ideas, add ons, whatever!!

the main thing i wanna talk about is how i will probably rewrite the entire plot that y'all have read the previous couple times i've tried to write this. especially because my "love interests" for Kennedy changed MULTIPLE times while writing it, so I'm gonna scrap what i have and try to..stick to one love interest at a time.

to follow that, i think i want to stick to jeremy as her love interest BUTTT jeremy is kinda all over the place season one so that makes it a wee bit difficult. i would do tyler but i also don't know if i can handle season one tyler??? but maybe i can because it'd help build their bond in later seasons as they're going to be werewolves and stuff around the same time.

also; kennedy's endgame IS stefan, I'm still figuring out their timeline but expect a slowburn because... stelena is too important to mess up. sooo expect kennedy to have multiple love interests the first couple seasons because in starting like she's basically JUST with stiles and i get bored, so...kennedy's slut era is coming (as it should).

ELOISE VALET IS COMING BACK!!! she will most certainly be coming into the story along side katherine (expect a dynamic duo there), and she will be a untriggered werewolf turned vampire to make the plot make sense (ignore the teen wolf lore for this because i refuse to have any crossover of the two, other than kennedy, eloise, and sloane). I'm not sure how I'm going to explain the...doppleganger plot with this, so if y'all have suggestions i won't mind. because i reallllyyyy don't wanna be basic and just have multiple dopplegangers along side amara, tatia, etc.

also; if eloise's character is a slay and things go well, she miiiiggghtttt be getting her own story in the originals, because i do in fact ship her with the entire mikaelson bloodline and i would not mind writing her and baby hope<3. but she'll end up dead eventually so thanks for future input.

i also have a couple oc's that I'm gonna eventually bring in but I'll probably do that later because... seasons one-four are a lil jam-packed. but know they exist and you'll love them<3.

i don't THINK i have anything else to speak on. gimme your thoughts and opinions on everything yall because THERES SO MUCHHHH i feel like im brewing but at the same time i know i have to actually like...write it soooo don't mind me. maybe ill go crazy and write a bunch of seasons at once like i used to with teen wolf and stranger things!! we'll see<3

chat with me in the comments, and i will see you all very very soon!!

TOODLES