seven; night school

chapter seven❝ they'll never stop until they see us fall ❞night school

chapter seven
they'll never stop until they see us fall
night school

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"Where is it? Where did it go?" Stiles asks, looking around. Scott pants, not sure.

The two boys back up, "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not." Stiles replies.

The two don't say anything for a second, and then a girl with brown hair pokes her head in. "We should probably stop standing around." She mutters. Before they can say anything, the sound of a howl inside the building catches them off guard. The three begin to sprint down a hall to a near by class.

"The desk." Stiles says. Scott nods, the two beginning to push it.

Kennedy steps forward. "Stop, wait." The two stop, looking over. "The door's not gonna keep it out."

"We know." Scott breathes.

Kennedy speaks up, "I am definitely cancelling this friendship! No more!" She hisses, "I am so over alphas and werewolves."

Stiles ignores the girl shaking his head. He sighs, "It's your boss." Scott looks up, confused. "Deaton, the alpha? Your boss."

"No."

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

Scott shakes his head. "That can't be." He attempts to argue.

Stiles scoffs. "Oh come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air?" He shrugs sarcastically. "That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him. "

Kennedy groans, running a hand through her long hair. "Scott, he just killed Derek." She reasons, stepping closer.

"No, Derek's not dead." Scott argues, shaking his head. "He can't be dead."

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury." Stiles snaps. "He's dead, and we're next."

"Okay, just," Scott looks down. "What do we do?"

Stiles looks at Kennedy, who shakes her head. "We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles and Scott move to the windows.

Kennedy speaks up. "No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled." She reminds them, staying by the desk.

"Then we break it." Scott replies.

"Which will make a lot of noise." Stiles adds, sending him a look.

Scott pants, looking around the window. "Then, uh, then we run really fast." Scott lets out a sigh as he realizes just how far away the car is. "Really fast." Kennedy shakes her head, looking around. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" Kennedy looks through the window, frowning in confusion when she realizes something is wrong with Stiles's keep.