Try Me

Sorry about my absence. This chapter is probably going to make you hate my guts but I'll explain when I'm finished writing it. (:

~~~

Harry hovered over Louis, breathing dangerously over the smaller boy's neck. He place a few, wet kisses along the skin before trailing Louis's collarbones and sucking a bruise into one.

Louis whimpered and arched his back, begging for Harry to continue. When the younger boy traced his plump lips over Louis's nipple, the older mewed, stomach churning.

"You really should never underestimate me, Louis."

"You're only teasing," Louis responded breathlessly.

Harry chuckled deeply. "Try me."

Within seconds, Harry had Louis's shirt off and his own shirt on the ground. His sweatpants quickly came off directly after so that both boys were bare.

"No boxers?" Louis teased with a small smile, knowing just how much Harry despised clothes.

"Fuck off. You were bare against me, Louis Tomlinson."

A whine escaped Louis's lips as Harry's fingers trailed down the older's plump bum. Just as Harry grinded against Louis, Harry's laptop began ringing. Harry groaned and blindly reached to hit the escape button before he resumed kissing Louis.

"Holy crow, why did you answer if you're bloody having sex?" A voice broke the two lads apart and Harry looked over at the screen, startled to see Ed.

"I hit escape!" Harry yelled, eyes widening as Louis pulled a sheet over his body.

"You certainly didn't! I bet you did this on purpose!" Ed whined, putting his face in his hands.

Harry scoffed. "No, I would rather be the only one seeing Louis naked, thank you."

Louis blushed harder than he already was.

"We agreed to chat," Ed protested.

"Yeah, but then I got teased and horny. Can we talk later?"

"I'll be busy for a week, Styles. We agreed on becoming friends again..."

Louis shifted uncomfortably. What would Harry pick?

"Louis? Would you mind if-"

"Yes, I would actually mind a lot," Louis hissed, reaching down to grab one of his own tees and pulling it over his head.

"Lou..."

"No. You have fun talking to Ed."

Louis got up and pulled boxers over his large bum. Harry pouted.

"C'mon, princess, you and I can wait just half an hour. I just became friends with Ed again."

Louis watched as Harry slid the ring across his chain up and down.

"I'm not in the mood," Louis finally replied, turning on his heel and leaving the room.

~~~

Harry had apparently decided to leave Louis alone for a bit. Louis was upset. He'd wanted Harry to follow him and apologize and perhaps call him princess.

But Louis sat on Niall's couch, clutching a mug of steaming tea and nibbling on Oreos. Niall was beside him, hand on Louis's shoulder, blue eyes focused on the television.

"Sometimes Harry is so emotionless," Louis spoke up, finally talking. He'd only said "hi' and "tea, please" since he'd arrived next door.

Niall sighed and rubbed his temple with his free hand.

"You know that Harry's had it hard. He's trained himself to be emotionless. You'd expect him to be upset after the death of his mother but he prefers to wave things off as if they'd never occurred."

This made Louis panic.

"So he'll forget about me?!"

"No! No, Louis, he loves you! He just doesn't want to get attached because things are always ruined for him. He's scared he'll loose you," Niall explained, eyes focused on Louis's reaction.

The older simply put down the Oreo his was eating and sighed.

"I love him a lot."

"I know you do."

"Why can't he open up to me? I'll help him."

"Harry doesn't think there's a solution," Niall mumbled, smiling sadly.

~~~

Louis jumped awake. He felt arms wrap around him and he definitely didn't want Niall to touch him like that. Louis turned to see Harry staring at him, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights.

"I'm sorry for waking you. You were asleep on Niall's couch and it looked uncomfortable. I just wanted to put you in bed and hug you before I went to lay on the couch," Harry explained softly, getting up from the bed.

Louis watched as Harry brushed his large hands through his hair, eyes cast towards the floor.

"I'm not mad at you, Harry," Louis finally whispered.

Harry shook his head.

"I know. You're disappointed. And that's four times as worse."

Louis sighed and looked down at his bare feet.

"I'm cold. Will you snuggle with me?"

Harry smiled softly and climbed back into the bed, pulling Louis into his arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't respect your decision, Harry. Ed is your friend just as much as I am your boyfriend," Louis breathed out as Harry spooned him.

"Louis... You have no need to apologize. I just... I miss having Ed there for me. I had always dropped what I was doing for him because he would be quick to do the same for me. I do love Ed. Because he is like my brother. I love you so much more, princess."

Louis found himself giggling. Harry soothingly rubbed the Louis's hipbone.

"I love you."

"I love you, Harry."

"You wanna get back to what we were doing, Tomlinson?"

"Hm. Sounds tempting, Styles. But I think I'll just sleep."

~~~

Okay okay I'm sorry. I was gunna write smut I swear but my dad has been uber nosey about why I stay on my phone 25:8 (I'm always writing or reading) so I needed to be careful. Plus I've been sick and i broke up with my bf so I've Been down.

QOTC:
Are you on Louis's side or Harry's side about what happened? Did Louis overreact or was that logical?

PQOTC:

Do you like 5SOS?! If so, who's your favoriiiiite?

MPA:

Yes and ashtonnnn omf

Next update should be tomorrow