Marvel

"I like that shirt on you," Harry mused when Louis walked into the living room Saturday night.

"I like you on me," Louis replied easily.

Harry was thankful that sassy, flirty attitude was still there even though they had a date planned. They decided to wait another week and see how things play out.

"I'm telling you, that boy is in love with you!" Louis snapped when Harry's phone buzzed on the coffee table with a text from Niall.

"No, he isn't. We're just best mates," Harry insisted as Louis plopped down beside him on the couch.

"Well, he's still obsessed with you. He's a stalker."

"I thought you liked Niall..."

"Until I realized he's your stalker."

"He's not my bloody stalker, Lou."

Harry picked up his phone and opened Niall's text.

Want to come out with me tonight? -Nialler

"See! He's totally asking you out on a date!"

"We always go out, stop!" Harry hissed.

No thanks mate I'm busy. xHarry

"You sign the messages to him with 'x's?!"

"I sign the messages to my yoga instructor with 'x's!"

"Why do you text your yoga instructor?!"

Harry glared at him.

Oh with Louis? -Nialler

"'Oh, with Louis?' With who else, you wanker?!" Louis mocked.

Harry ignored this one.

Yeah what about tomorrow? xHarry

Louis gasped.

Yeah (: Wanna go to the park and throw around a ball?
-Nialler

"That's code for hooking up."

"Louis, you're pissing me off," Harry spoke honestly, voice wafting dangerously close to yelling.

"I can't help you have a major crush on Niall."

Let's go for dinner instead. xHarry

Louis felt like bursting. "You did that on purpose!"

"Did what?" Harry asked incredulously, raising his eyebrows.

"You're taking him for dinner!"

Harry heart broke when Louis's eyes watered and his voice got high. Harry's got lower instead, and he placed his hand on Louis's knee. "No, baby, don't cry. I don't want Niall. Please understand that him and I are friends?"

Louis shook his head and moved to the other side of the couch. Harry's phone buzzed and he sighed before placing his phone down without reading it. He crawled over to Louis's side and pulled his ankles down so he lay flat. Harry hovered over him, propped on his forearms.

"Stop it, Louis. I only want you- I asked you out on a date, didn't I?"

"And him!" Louis broke into a sob and Harry was utterly confused.

Why was Louis so emotional?

"No? What? Louis... You need to understand that Niall and I have a very intense friendship. He's done a lot for me. I like you so much and I won't let you leave just because Niall and I are going out for a bite to eat."

Louis's eyes were watery. A tear escaped and Harry bent down and kissed it, right in the corner of Louis's pink cheek.

"Pretty boys don't need to cry, okay?" He whispered, using one hand to brush at Louis's cheek.

"Okay," Louis whispered. Harry bent down and slowly pressed his lips to Louis's. It was quick, a quick peck, but Louis pulled Harry down for another one- a real one.

They kissed for a whole minute, just moving their lips together- no tongue- just their sweet lips. The two were both breathless when Harry pulled away. He felt like he was going to burst.

"Wow."

"Yeah, that was incredible," the younger boy agreed to Louis's single word.

They smiled at each other before Harry pecked his lips and moved off of him, pulling Louis into his lap.

"What would you like to play?"

"Avengers?"

"Because of the Marvel shirt?"

"You like it!"

"I do."

Harry and Louis played Justice- a superhero/villain fighting game. Harry won the most matches playing as Catwoman. His phone buzzed again and he picked it up.

What time? -Nialler

Hazza? -Nialler

"You're not going out with him, Styles."

"You got it, Tomlinson."

~~~

So I wanted to try this but I don't think anyone will comment...

Shoutout next chapter if you can guess:

What do you think the main conflict will be? You get a sneak of it here. (Hint: it involves Niall in a way but he's not rly the main problem.)

OR

What was it that Niall helped Harry with? (Hint: it's big considering even Gemma feels thankful for it.)

Thanks for the reads, you're an amazing lot.

Btw- vote limits are my pet peeve so don't even expect me to ask you for a vote or comment goal for next chapter

Tell me what you would like to see? Maybe I can add it in so you won't get uninterested.