New People

Louis's tongue poked out so that he could taste the alcoholic drink in his hand. It was sweet and tangy.

Something tangerine, but he couldn't remember the name of it- not that he was paying attention when he ordered. He just named a random drink because he was so caught up in his thoughts.

It was their fourth day in Hawaii and it had been going smoothly until today. Harry had left as soon as they woke up and has been gone since. He wouldn't answer Louis's calls, but he would send him the occasional text assuring Louis that he was fine, just relaxing.

Louis knew that Harry deserved alone time, but it was pretty hard for Louis considering that the two hardly ever got time together lately.

The constant reminder that Harry had to go to university or go to work or play music while Louis only went to work stung a bit. Louis wanted to be productive.

There was a hand on Louis's shoulders and he relaxed, thinking it was Harry, but he turned to face a stranger.

"Sorry, dude, you look like my sister from the back," the stranger said, a slight blush dusting his cheeks.

"Clearly I'm not a girl," Louis snapped, scrunching his nose.

"Clearly! I just mean... You're a bit curvy and your hair is long, and woah, are you from another country?" The guy rambled, pushing his dirty blonde hair from his face, revealing eyes the color of the glistening sea. Louis's eyes were pretty, too, but this guy's skin was a deep tan that made his eyes and teeth practically glow.

"I am from the U.K.," Louis said with a little less sass, sipping his drink as he eyed the man.

"That's sick! I'm Peyton Armstrong, definitely American," the guy introduced himself, holding out a hand.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, raised in Doncaster, living in Manchester."

"That's rad. I'm from California but I moved here a few years back. I'm twenty-three," Peyton said as he climbed onto the stool beside Louis.

"I'm twenty-three as well!"

"Rad. So, what are you doing here at the bar by yourself? In fact, what are you doing in Hawaii?"

"My boyfriend and I are on vacation," Louis said without thinking of his words, blushing when the guy raised his eyebrows.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Do you have a problem?"

"No, it's just funny because you're a little obvious," Peyton said with a snort.

Louis smiled shyly, shrugging. "I s'pose I am a little too gay."

"It's not a bad thing. The girls will know to back off and the gay guys will know they have a chance with you."

"Considering I'm happily taken, they will not have a chance," Louis said cheekily, finishing his drink.

"What's your boyfriend's name and where is he?"

"His name is Harry and... And that's him... With a girl."

It was Harry, clutching a small girl's wrist as they walked through the crowd. He was whispering in her ear and she looked rather anxious.

Harry wouldn't.

"That's my sister!" Peyton said suddenly, waving his arms to signal her attention. "Bay! Bayleigh!"

The girl's blue eyes traveled to the them and she smiled, pointing out the pair to Harry, who looked over and frowned when seeing Louis.

"Lou?" Harry spoke when he neared the two.

"Haz... What are you doing here? I thought you were relaxing," Louis snapped.

The girl in Harry's grasp looked over at Louis with a raised brow, but Louis didn't care.

"I was relaxing. I walked by Bay outside and she was crying. I decided to help. What are you doing here?" Harry tallied.

"I'm having a drink and I met Peyton."

Peyton nodded in confromation, trying to help Harry out. It didn't work.

"Well, I asked you to stay at the beach today," Harry urged, green eyes darting around the club. Bayleigh raised and eyebrow and smirked. Louis narrowed his eyebrows. What was going on?

"You know what? I'm sorry, Peyton, but I need to go. Maybe I'll see you again before I leave on Saturday," Louis said briskly before leaving.

And to Louis's disappointment, Harry didn't follow.

~~~

QOTC:

What's going on with hazza? ):

PQOTC:

Do you like Nutella bc that's bae

Heeeey! Last chapter is next and then the epilogue!! Smit or no smut? Ziam action or not?