Sisters

This is important- I'm not giving smut warning anymore because they completely ruin it. I'm not saying there's smut in this chapter but I'm just letting you know.

Each chapter is getting over 100 reads like holy crow. I know some people get more than that but tbh I don't care- I'm so happy for you lot, you're all amazing. (:

~~~

A shrill ring echoed across Harry's flat. Louis groaned and arched his back at an odd angle in order to reach the cell phone. He answered it with a slight "Hello?".

"Louis?" Lottie's sweet voice spoke.

"Lots? What's up?"

"Nothing... We're leaving now."

"O-okay," Louis mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Lou? What are you doing?" Lottie prodded curiously from the other line.

Louis mumbled, "Nothing" before Lottie became panicked.

"Please don't tell me you're fucking a girl right now."

"Ew, definitely not," Louis snapped.

"Oh... I'm s-sorry, Lou, I forgot that-"

"How could you forget? It's one of the reasons- Ohmygod."

Lottie let out something like a squeal.

"You are fucking someone."

"Honey, I bottom," Louis relied sassily, smirking.

Lottie hung up.

Louis busted into laughter before letting out a moan. He wasn't lying- he wasn't having sex right now. Harry was just giving him amazing head.

(Oh, hey, there is a small but of smut! Lol but I was serious no more warnings after this chapter. And it's only a blowie so.)

Louis had been thinking pretty hard about his sister since yesterday and even decided to skip work today.

Gemma had went out to see a movie with Liam, who was a bit depressed, so Harry took advantage of the time to help Louis out.

Harry's thin lips were doing a good job, wrapping neatly around Louis's hard dick and helping distract the older boy from everything.

Life. He wanted a distraction from life.

Louis dropped his phone onto the mattress just as his back arched off of it again. Harry, who was supporting himself with his hands planted on either side of Louis's hips, was moving at an impressive pace, almost as if he was doing push-ups. This turned Louis on even further.

Harry looked up at Louis and a sort of smirk fell on his sinful lips and Louis came just by looking at him.

"Harry, Harry, Harry," Louis chanted, squeezing his eyes shut.

The younger boy swallowed what he could before coming up and licking his lips clean. In one swift motion, Harry hummed and pressed feathery kisses along Louis's torso.

By the time Harry made it up, Louis's breathing evened and he was blushing.

"Wanna go wash up before Gemma gets back?" Harry suggested.

After Louis nodded, Harry carried the smaller lad to the washroom and they showered together. Harry might've gotten an excellent hand job as well.

(He did.)

~~~

Gemma's hands clutched the controller in her hand. She let out a groan and banged the controller against her thighs.