Talking

Wtf??? 150 reads with only like 6 parts?! That's really good for me, like, wow... Omg thanks, you deserve this chapter! Enjoy!

•••

Louis felt like he could lean over Harry and second and cut Niall's insides out. The Irish boy was leaning rather close to Harry's ear, whispering things in it occasionally. Both boys would snicker afterwards and then Louis would huff and Harry would shut up.

Harry honestly had no idea Niall was going to be here. He wanted this to be a date for him and Louis, explore new things. But Niall was good at getting in the way of things- his love life was one of those things.

Harry casually nudged Louis's cheek with his nose. When blue eyes met green, Harry offered a dazzling smile and held out his hand. Louis smiled shyly and laced their fingers together.

The movie they were watching was some Disney movie. It was a cartoon- both Louis's and Niall's favorite. But Louis couldn't pay attention.

Sure, the robot thrashing around the screen could easily make Niall laugh, but everything made him laugh, and Louis was being stubborn. He leaned his head onto Harry's shoulder.

"Tired?" Harry whispered, carding the fingers of his free through Louis's hair.

"Hm," Louis hummed, smiling sleepily.

"Sleep, then, Princess."

~~~

Louis groaned as he felt his body move. Was someone carrying him?

"Lou, baby, I gotta open the door," Harry whispered.

Where are we? Louis wondered as he got placed to the ground.

He leaned against the wall until a warm around returned to his lower back and the other under his knees.

He knew it was Harry- he was aware of the smell. There was cinnamon and mint toothpaste and a hint of spicy cologne and the simple guy smell that was Harry.

A few minutes later, he felt himself dipping low into a bed. Not long after, a warm body joined him. He wiggled over to Harry's body.

"M'sorry Niall showed up," Harry whispered, pulling Louis to snuggle into his chest.

"S'not okay. But it wasn't your fault so I can't be angry," Louis whispered sleepily.

"Oh. So you are awake. Could've walked."

"Nah, I don't even know how I got here."

"I carried you. Took your car, left mine in the lot. You or Niall can take me to get it tomorrow."

"I'll take you!" Louis snapped.

Harry chuckled and dug his face into Louis's neck. "I thought so."

"Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Are you ashamed of me?"

Harry frowned and pulled away, looking highly confused. "What? What do you mean?"

"Well... Your sister came over. You said you were busy with her, but Niall posted a picture of you three together. I figured if Niall got to hang out with-"

"Louis, baby, you're honestly stressing yourself out over nothing! Gems was here for a day and I wanted free time with her. Niall came in like he usually did- out of the blue. Gemma and Niall are good friends. Niall has done... Good things for me in the past. Gemma appreciates him greatly."

Louis sighed as Harry spoke of his sister. Harry rarely spoke of his family, just as Louis rarely spoke of his. They didn't think family was important to talk about- they were just friends and obviously they both had family problems.

Sighing, Louis snuggled further into Harry. "I would've said yes."

"What?"

"For that to be a date, today. I would've said yes."

Harry could feel Louis smiling into his neck.

"Really?" The younger whispered.

"Yes..."

"Would you like to go on an actual date with me, Tomlinson?"

"You bet my sweet arse I do, Styles."

•••

Btw! There will be Smut even know I can't write it worth crap. Tell me your opinion on top and bottom? Obviously, I think Harry tops and Louis rides him a lot but I'd like to know everyone's opinions.

And I revised the last chapters bc I for got the styles-Tommo thing I'm a bad author