Up in the Club

Read this author's note please...

I'm back

This story has been edited, which explains my slight absence. I'm starting to paragraph like it should be.

I'm failing a class but tbh writing is more important to me so I'm back to constant updates.

•••

Louis angrily crossed his arms over his blazer, watching in the mirror as Niall fixed his hair.

"Why are you doing this?" Louis asked for the billionth time since Niall arrived thirty minutes ago.

"I'm taking you out," Niall repeated, giggling.

"You're super ridiculous," Louis scoffed, moving a hand up to rub his temple.

"Louis, you need to get out."

"Will Harry be there?" Louis asked icily.

"He is your boyfriend."

"Who mistreated me," Louis protested lamely.

"You're so... Please just come out with us!" Niall begged. Louis sighed, but agreed.

Together, the two lads left the apartment and went to a nearby club called Mixed.

The first person Louis recognized when he got there was Ed Sheeran.

"What's he doing here?!" Louis hissed to his friend, eyes growing wide.

"Remember how you thought that I fancied Harry? Don't make the mistake to just assume again," Niall advised wisely, nudging Louis's arm.

Louis nodded once and glanced back over. Harry was there now, handing over a glass bottle to Ed and sipping from his own.

"Let's go over there," Niall said, pulling Louis over to the other lads before any protesting began.

Harry glanced up at the pair when they approached before sipping from the bottle again. Ed smiled.

"Hello, Louis! It's nice to see you!"

"You as well," Louis muttered lamely.

"Would you care to have a drink?" Ed offered, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure," Louis whispered, taking Ed's offered hand and following him through the crowd.

It wasn't anything like holding Harry's hand. Ed's hand was just average. Louis was quick to let go when they arrived to the bar.

After taking a shot, Louis decided that he was done drinking. Ed gave Louis a small smile before sighing.

"Would you like to dance?"

"With you?" Louis scoffed.

"We are friends, Louis, aren't we?"

Ed looked a little confused by Louis's uptight reaction so Louis nodded and followed Ed to the dance floor.

They didn't dance like a couple, they just awkwardly danced near one another before Zayn came over Louis smiled because Zayn was smiling.

"Mind if I steal him?" Zayn asked Ed, grinning. The red headed bloke merely blinked, shrugged, and left.

Zayn chuckle and linked his hands with Louis's, twirling the older around before just swaying with him.

"Are you here with Liam?" Louis asked incredulously.

Zayn shrugged, but he was still smiling.

"You are!" Louis laughed, shaking his head at his mate.

"Yeah... Are you okay?" Zayn dropped his hands from Louis's and move some to grip Louis's shoulder.

"No... But Harry and I hardly ever get in arguments. We will be okay."

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know," Louis whispered honestly, glancing over to Harry and finally, finally meeting his eyes.

GreenAndBlue seemed to be the only thing existing at that moment.

Blushing, Louis looked down before looking at Zayn. "I'm about to find out."

Zayn nodded and Louis began to walk to Harry, who moved towards Louis. They met in the middle.

"Hey," Harry breathed, using his fingers to brush back his long hair.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry that I got so upset with you," Harry started out, placing his hands on Louis's hips. In turn, Louis put his arms over Harry's shoulders and they swayed like teenagers at prom.

"It's alright, I suppose. Just... Can we start easier? No cheeseburgers," Louis requested, staring up at Harry.

"You-You're going to start eating again?"

Louis gulped a bit, playing with Harry's long hair.

"I s'pose I can eat healthier things-"

Harry's lips pressed to Louis's and all Louis could feel on his face were wet, wonderful, joyful tears.

"You seem a bit happy there, Styles," Louis giggled.

"Oh, Tomlinson," Harry breathed, nudging his nose to Louis's before kissing him again.

~~~~

Yey

QOTC:

How long do you think it'll take Louis to get back in the swing of things? Will he be okay? ):

PQOTC:

Has anyone seen this damn dress thing?

MA:

I swear it's blue and black.

If you haven't seen it, go hashtag #thedress on an social media and you'll find it

Xx much love