The (No-so-much) Gay Expert

Picture above has me choking

Dedicated to viadylann because babe comments and votes and reads my lame ass author's notes. Also, thanks for reading Suspenders, hope you liked it! Your comment last chapter about the smut ha me laughing. Thank you so much, love. (: xxxxxxx

•••

Louis entered his apartment, eyes immediately spotting Lana on the couch. Her short, tan legs were crossed and she was watching the television.

"Scooby-Doo?" Louis guessed immediately, since it was Lana's favorite show. It was one of the only shows to continue casting different versions of it since she was young and she quite enjoyed the characters.

Lana hummed to answered Louis's question, nibbling on a yogurt-covered pretzel.

"You never fail to bore me," Louis teased.

Lana grinned a dimpled smile in response. "How's your boyfriend?"

"He's doing okay... I distracted him a bit, so he's not thinking about his mum too much," Louis admitted shyly, wanting to completely fan over Harry eating him out and telling him that he loved him but not sure on how to do it properly.

"Did you have sex?!" Lana gasped.

"No! No, not yet. He... Um... Well, he ate my out!" Louis said quickly, blushing and grinning at the same time.

"Ate you out?" Lana asked carefully.

After all, Louis was a guy and Lana wasn't exactly an expert on gay relationships.

Louis realized this fact with a heavier blush.

"Okay, so like... Ate my bum out, y'know?" Louis mumbled, not wanting to scare his friend.

Lana was the one to blush now. "Oh, Louis! That's... That's... Wow! Wow, that's... That's neat."

Louis bursted into laughter at Lana's discomfort.

"Is that it?" She mumbled shyly.

"Well... He said he loved me," Louis continued to his favorite part, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh! I understand this one!" Lana giggled.

The two shared a laugh and Louis felt like a teenage girl.

"Okay, so what's your news?" Louis finally asked.

Lana's smile fell. "Oh... Louis, I have to move out."

Louis frowned. "What?"

"Well... You and I are already struggling with the bill. It'll be easier for me to pay for a dorm at the university," Lana explained.

"Lana! You said this would be exciting news!"

"Well, it gives you an excuse to go move in with Harry!" Lana mumbled, crossing her arms.

Louis frowned a bit. "I don't think Harry and I are ready-"

"Oh, you practically live with him as it is!"

"Lana! This is so sudden!"

Lana pouts at Louis's sass. "I know, love, and I'm sorry. I can stay. I'm just saying that it'll be easier-"

"Let me talk with Harry," Louis interrupted, frowning slightly.

Lana nodded immediately. "Take your time, Louis."

~~~

"Hi, princess," Harry greeted when Louis entered the car.

"You like to say that," Louis mumbled in response, pecking Harry's lips.

"Hmm. So, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date this weekend?"

"Of course. Where?"

Harry rolled his eyes at Louis's question. "It wouldn't be cliché if I told you that, Lou Bear."

Louis laughed quietly. "Touché."

Louis had Lana drop him off at work this morning so that Harry could pick Louis up after work and bring him home.

"Do you want to stop and eat before you take me home? I want to talk," Louis braved up, holding his hands in front of the heater to warm them up.

"What kind of talk?" Harry panicked.

Louis immediately reached over to place his cold hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Calm down, please. I'm not breaking up with you."

Harry nodded in relief and drove them off to a McDonald's. Once warm and inside, the two lads ordered, got their food, and sat in a booth towards the window. Louis carefully munched on a chicken nugget, thinking about how many calories he was going to eat in just this one meal.

Harry snapped Louis out of his thoughts by coughing.

"So, what's wrong?" Harry asked slowly.

"Um... So, Lana and I have been having trouble with the bills, right?"

"I told you I'd help out-"

"Actually, Harry, Lana wants to move into a dorm room anyways, since she's in university now. My only problem is that I'll need to find a new roommate or-"

"Move in with me, please," Harry spoke up before Louis could suggest it, causing the older to smile shyly.

"You'd be okay with that?"

"Of course, princess. We basically live together anyways! We'll just be adding some of your things. I know it's only one bedroom, but if you'd like, we can rent a bigger apartment like the ones on the higher floors-"

"Harry! Your bedroom is really big and I hardly have anything to move over there, honestly. My bed and things can go into my storage building for now, it's okay... Just until we can actually manage a bigger apartment, together."

Harry smiled and leaned across the table to kiss Louis swiftly, since they were in public. "I'd love that, baby."

"Besides, Styles, you can eat me out more often."

"Oh, Tomlinson, you bet I'll do just that."

•••

Wtf the reads on this story

QOTC:

Do you think Louis and Harry are making a mistake with Louis moving in?

Do you like Lana's character from what you've gotten so far?
She'll be an important character in Louis's part of the plot.

Ziam is featured in the next chapter bc I miss it. I'm rly starting to ship them irl and it's conflicting bc I ship zerrie to the max ):

Actually I think I only ship it bc they're both sexy af like I wish Perrie would date me omg but like Liam is sexy too he can date me as well ugh

I also want to try personal questions okay to get to know you...

PQOTC:

Who's your favorite member of 1D and why? (you know you have one)

My Answer: Harry holy hell he's so wonderful and I could write a book on the reasons but I'll just give you a few. He's so cute and sweet and adorable, but like he gets those hot little smirks and fml. He also has a sexy ass boyfriend. He's so random and spunky and fucking weird as hell. Yeah that's all bc I don't want to rant

Ily xx