Snowed In

~3 months later~

The lot outside of Shady Apartments was cloaked in snow, just like the rest of Manchester. Harry saw on his couch, long legs sprawled out in front of him on the old sofa, fingers darting over his remote controller.

Harry's been snowed-in for three days been he hadn't really minded. It kept him from work, which sucked because his bills were stacking up, but his mother had led him borrow some money.

His neighbor, Niall, was always stocked with food, so Harry was going over whenever he was hungry. Besides, all Harry ever did when he wasn't working was hanging out with Louis or playing the video game with him over X-Box Live.

Louis hadn't logged on yet, but Harry knew Louis was sleeping because they'd stayed up until three playing the game Harry was currently playing.

Harry's phone buzzed beside him and he paused his game to pick it up. He grinned when he saw the contact- Princess Lou. He unlocked his phone to read and reply to Louis's text.

Hey, I'm awake. Let me shower before we kick ass. XD -Lou

You got it. I'm playing alone. Miss you. xHarry

Well then let me shower, you peasant. -Lou

I love it when you smack talk me. (; xHarry

I love it when you leave me alone to wash my body. -Lou

Why can't I wash it? xHarry

Harry laughed aloud when he saw Louis had read it but never replied. The two often teased each other, flirting most of the time. Louis had told Harry immediately that he was gay and Harry honestly hadn't minded. Harry had never thought about his own sexuality, he really just liked someone for who they were, not what they had.

Louis was cute. Harry would admit that. Louis was just... Louis. He was adorable and spunky and feisty. He loved to tease Harry for being freakishly tall.

He liked to go next door to Niall's whenever he came over because Louis loved Oreos and Niall always had them. He loved to go against Harry in video games because they were evenly matched and it was always a challenge. He loved to put his feet in Harry's lap and shower in Harry's bathroom. He was a handful and Harry enjoyed him.

Louis was actually older than Harry, but his was like Harry's younger brother. They had a complicated friendship because sometimes they hated each other. But it was more because of their personalities clashing together and becoming one large tornado of Louis and Harry.

Harry thought about all of this as he sat on his couch. He wondered if he would actually do anything he's suggested. Like... Fucking Louis? It would be awkward but the idea intrigued Harry. He thought about this until something popped onto his television screen.

QueenLou24 has logged in.
QueenLou24 has invited you to play.

Harry immediately accepted the invitation, putting on his headphones and microphone so that him and Louis could chat as they fought one-on-one.

"Showered now, Louis?" Harry asked casually as he moved his character across the village battlefield.

"Only for you, H. I wanted to come over later."

"Awh, how cute. 'Cept we're snowed in."

"I'll make sure to stay at your house next time a snow storm hits," Louis mumbled.

Harry finally caught sight of Louis's character and shot at him. Louis rolled away and kept his aim on Harry, who was panicking. Louis shot down Harry's man and Harry grumbled in protest.

"Okay, Hazza, why don't I come over as soon as the storm's over?"

"Yeah? Can we cuddle and watch Pewdiepie?"

"If you'd like. Then I can kick your arse at video games."

"Whichever you'd like to play, Princess."

The two were silent, shooting and killing each other. There was the occasional grumble from the person being killed, but other than that, the two were focused on the game and their own thoughts.

Finally, the game ended and Louis won last minute. It was actually Harry who won the most, but honestly, the younger was tired and thinking too hard.

"Yes!" Louis cheered from the other end. "You have to kiss me now, Styles, I'm deserving! You have to get on your knees and blow me and then-"

"Louis, we aren't even near one another," Harry chuckled, interrupting his friend.

"It's okay, you can blow me anyways."

"Go blow yourself."

"I'm the queen, not Wonder Woman."

"You can be my Wonder Woman."

"Suck my ass, Styles."

"Gladly, Tomlinson."

~~~

So I think I'm going to end each chapter in a similar way... I don't know yet, maybe the 'Styles' and 'Tomlinson' thing because it's cute.