Lots

(I changed Lottie's outfit to match the one above ^^)

So let me tell you something incredible! Today is February 9th and on February 2nd we hit 3k and today we hit 4k! I'm so thankful for you lot!

So around when this is finished or when it's getting close I'll be starting two new stories (: Piano Lessons- which is an mpreg and My House- the rival strip club one. (: comment if you want details

ALSO If anyone read Suspenders, I'd like to let you know I'm about to write a series of smutty one shots and the next one is called Panties ((;

•••

"Louis! Louis, come back," a girl's voice sounded out as Louis practically ran from the park.

He could hear the sound of heeled shoes behind him but he ignored it and sped up.

He had to get away from her.

"Louis, get back here right this minute! I know it's you!"

Louis was almost to the gate, where he could easily slip out of the park and escape.

Suddenly, something seemed to stab Louis in the back and he fell to his knees, hissing in pain. A tan and petite hand reached down and grabbed the object thrown at him- the shoe.

"Never mess with a girl in heels," she claimed triumphantly, smiling to herself before looking down at Louis.

"You fucking threw a Frankenstein boot at me!" Louis growled, rubbing his back.

"You shouldn't have ran away from me," Charlotte pointed out, smirking as she set her to-go cup on the ground and pulled on her shoe.

Louis's eyes focused on the cup, where a scribble of Lottie was written. They still called her that...

The last time that Louis had seen his little sister was about six years ago, when Lottie was only ten.

"You've grown," Louis whispers, blue eyes darting up to meet his sister's.

Awkwardly, the girl sat on the ground, leaning against the brick wall that was the entrance to the park.

"I am sixteen now."

"I've counted. I still know your birthday, Lots," Louis revealed, picking at the shoelace of his Van.

"I know your's as well. You're twenty-three. You're... You're okay." Louis was surprised when he was tackled into a hug by his sobbing sister.

Louis slowly rubbed her back, glancing over to see Lottie's instructor glancing over at them. Louis immediately pulled Lottie away from him.

"What are you doing here, Charlotte?"

The girl seemed to be in an erratic state. She was crying silently, wiping her sparkling blue doe eyes with her cardigan sleeves.

"I-I'm taking a trip with my class. We just visited ManU and we're leaving tomorrow afternoon to head back to-"

"Doncaster?" Louis asked shakily, heart aching at the name of his childhood hometown.

"Doni," Lottie agreed, breathing shakily.

"How are you?" Louis blurted, looking intently at his young sister.

She was stunning, to say the least. She looked sort of like their mother but Louis and Lottie favored each other quite a bit.

"I am okay, I suppose. I have a good life."

"Tell me about the family."

And Lottie spent the hour she was allowed in the park telling Louis of their family.

Louis's mum did end up remarrying after divorcing his sister's father. Lottie was now sixteen and planned on being a fashion designer.

Louis's sister Félicité was fourteen and she took into gymnastics and animals.

Daisy and Phoebe, who would be eleven in a month's time, were insanely different. Daisy was independent and loud, while Phoebe was shy and thoughtful.

Louis was still shocked to hear that he had two new siblings- Ernest and Doris. The two twins had turned a year old only a week prior.

Louis's mum was still a doctor and she worked extremely hard. She had taken to let her children pick their own dreams and Louis felt a surge of jealousy.

"She misses you, Lou," Lottie rushed out when she was signaled with five minute left until the bus arrived.

"I don't care," Louis said honestly.

He didn't want his mother in his life. She had always been controlling with him. Louis loved her; however, Louis never wanted to even speak to the woman again.

"Give me your number," Lottie requested, handing over her phone.

"On one condition."

"Hm... What is it?"

"You mustn't tell anyone where I am at, Lots. Please. I beg of you."

Charlotte observed her brother, who looked solemn and pleading.

"Deal."

~~~

Harry sat on the bed behind Louis, massaging the small, stressed lad's tense back.

"And she just... She left. Just like that, Harry," Louis rambled, finishing the story of meeting his sister in the park.

"Can you tell me what happened with your family? So I can better understand?" Harry requested.

Louis thought it over. No. In order to tell Harry about why he left, he'd have to reveal his weight issue. And he couldn't do that.

"Maybe one day," Louis tried, falling back against Harry's chest.

The younger lad pulled Louis into his lap and placed a loving kiss on his neck.

"You can take your time, Tomlinson. I love you."

"I love you, too, Styles. Always."

~~~

Lottie is the pic of the chapter because she's 😍🔥

QOTC:

So what do you think happened with Louis leavin his famjam?

PQOTC:

Personal opinion on Lottie?

MA:

Gosh she's pretty. I think she looks so much like Lou ugh. I like how she gets along with Eleanor just to spare the girls feelings. It would suck Having to beard for a sexy gay man and Lottie's trying to spare her feelings how sweet

•••

How was your day? I got thirty minutes of sleep last night so I'm about to go to sleep now. A bit early but not too bad