Find Love

Double update bc why not
And it's long, you're welcome ;D

•••

Harry was planning on spending his Sunday with Louis.

He honestly was. He couldn't help the change of plans.

The two boys were sitting on the couch, watching YouTube on Harry's laptop while eating icecream for breakfast. They took turns takin bites since Louis had the spoon. Harry thought it was cute the way Louis scooped up bigger bites for himself and gave Harry only a little. Plus, Louis avoided the chucks of cookies when giving Harry bites so that he could eat them. It was overwhelmingly adorable.

A thump sounded from outside the doorway, along with a loud Irish voice. Louis angrily shoved his spoon into his mouth.

Niall bursted into Harry's apartment, bouncing up and down. Louis practically chucked his spoon at Niall. The Irish lad barely acknowledged the flying silverware missing his face by inches.

"Harry! Harry!"

"I said we can't hang out today," Harry said cooly, squeezing Louis's thigh gently. Louis was going to get it for throwing something at Niall.

"I know, I know, but we can hang out like we did when we first met!"

"How? We need Liam..."

"You need... Me? How honored!" A loud voice said, stepping into
the room. Harry's jaw dropped and Louis almost fell from the couch.

Harry was surprised because- wow.... It was his best friend. He leapt up and practically attacked Liam, them both falling to the floor.

Niall laughed. "That's what I did!"

Louis was surprised because this guy was huge- and fairly attractive. Louis already knew about Liam and had seen his pictures but he was bigger and more chiseled in person.

Although Louis thought Harry was the most attractive guy he knew, he couldn't deny Liam's flawless features- almost how Harry couldn't deny Zayn's the one time Harry caught a glimpse of the lad while dropping Louis off.

"Liam, what're you doing here?"

"Sit down and I'll explain!" Liam chuckled, springing easily from the floor before helping Harry up. It was all quick and effortless.

"Okay... Take the armchair, mate." Harry turned towards the couch and jumped onto it, wrapping his long arms around Louis's curvy waist.

"Who's the boy?" Liam asked as he sat in the chair.

Niall plopped into Liam's lap and hugged him like a koala. Liam rolled his eyes but hugged Niall anyways before the Irish lad jumped up and sat on Harry's back.

"S'Louis, you twat. You've seen pictures," Harry mumbled, hiding his face into Louis's stomach.

It didn't work out though because he was already having trouble breathing from Niall's weight.

"You talk about me?" Louis asked, blushing.

"Oh, he absolutely rambles about you!" Liam chuckled, rolling his eyes and laughing.

Niall squirmed on Harry's back.

"And besides, I follow your Instagram. You take a jillion photos with the bloke," Liam continued shamelessly.

"True! We are the selfie queens!" Louis spoke proudly.

"You're the queen, loser. I'm the king," Harry mumbled, still highly embarrassed.

"Why're you home, Liam?" Niall asked impatiently.

"Oh... Well, my tour ended early and I decided to take a small break. I'm only twenty two but I want to start a family in a few years, y'know?" He sighed and gave a sad smile. "I mean, look. Even Harry's found himself a lover."

Harry shifted, sending Niall onto the floor. "Louis and I aren't together officially," he reminded his best mate as he sat up.

Louis frowned before Harry broke into a grin and said, "Yet!"

Blushing, Louis covered his face. He really wanted to kiss Harry right now. Seeing as how yesterday they share there first real kiss, they haven't done it since and Louis really freaking wanted to.

"So, are you here to find love?" Niall asked, smiling widely.

"Yes."

"That's so adorable!" Niall squealed, bouncing up on his toes.

Harry smiled and nudged Louis's cheek with his own nose. "It is."

~~~

"Zayn! Open up!" Louis yelled, knocking on his best mate's door.

Zayn opened up, a towel around his narrow waist. He felt shuffling behind him and new all three of the boys behind him were shifting. Zayn was definitely breath-taking.

"What's up?" Zayn asked, eyeing the group of boys.

"Well, Harry's best mate is home from Australia so I figured Harry should meet you for real and we should all be friends!" Louis spoke quickly, giving his friend a huge smile.

The thing was... Zayn hated people.

"Okay? Well, what're we going to do?" Zayn snapped.

"We can watch the footie game on television and drink beer!" Niall suggested from behind them.

"I don't have any-"

"We brought some, Zayn, please," Louis begged.

Zayn sighed and opened the door to let the group inside.

"Okay, I'm going to put on clothes," Zayn announced, shutting the front door as Louis led the boys to the living room.

Zayn returned not long after, hair wet and gym shorts on now. He was still shirtless and seemed to not notice the stares.

Only one boy in the room was openly gay so it was a little odd.

"Okay, everyone, this is Zayn. Zayn, this is Harry. He's my... My Harry. And this is Liam, Harry's best friend who's back from Australia. He's a boxer. And... That's Niall. Okay, so we all know one another-"

"Niall?" Zayn asked, raising an eyebrow. Louis blushed.

He had recently talked a lot of crap to Zayn about Niall.

"Yeah, that's him, so can we please watch the game?"

Zayn cut on the television and began the hang-out.

~~~

Louis was a little tipsy. Harry was also a little tipsy.

They ended up in Zayn's spare room. It was messy, consisting of paint cans and spelling like the thick substance, but they just climbed onto the battered black couch and snogged.

Harry thought Louis looked so pretty under him and he continued to kiss him. The older boy's mouth tasted like beer and sweet tarts, the only two things he's consumed since their icecream earlier.

"There's people in the living room, Tomlinson," Harry mumbled as he kissed down Louis's neck.

"They can screw off, Styles, we're only kissing."

~~~

I want to make Ziam a thing but I don't want anyone to stop reading bc of it so probly not D:

I'm close to 300 reads, like halfway there! I appreciate you, you deserve all of these updates even if they aren't good.