Spending

Please read this okay

It's really great

My sister is six years old and she was using her toy phone to 'call' Niall bc he's her 'boyfriend' and then she said "Okay sissy I'm going to call Harry bc he's your boyfriend" and I said okay and she 'called' Harry and was like "hey Harry" and I told her to ask him what she's doing and she said "what are you doing Harry" and she giggled and said "him and Louis are at the park" and I said "oh ask them what they're doing there" and she said "Harry said they're making out, come again another time"

If that was confusing im sorry but I'm laughing so hard rn like I'm reaching her well like she understands that Louis and I share Harry omf

OkY Here's a chapter

~~~

Louis nearly fell off the couch at the sound of a car engine blasted through the apartment. He opened his eyes to see Harry playing a video game- the brand new Streaked 5: Return of Tokyo.

"Harry, that game isn't even on sale yet!" Louis gawked, completely forgetting that he almost had a concussion.

"Came out this morning for sixty and I bought it."

"You bought a video game? Out of all the things you could've-"

"Well, I actually bought something before this," Harry replied sheepishly, smirking.

Louis knew that smirk. Harry was up to something.

"What did you buy?" Louis asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Actually, first, I need you to go get my cell phone off of the bed."

"What?"

"You can't see what I've gotten until you get me my cell phone," Harry replied simply, furiously playing his game.

Grumpily, Louis stood up and made a show to swing his wide hips as he goes into their bedroom. Louis opened the door and sort of just stood there.

He jumped when arms snaked around his torso.

"Are those all for me?" Louis asked softly, eyes darting around the bed.

There were shopping bags nearly everywhere on the bed.

"Yes. Would you like to look?"

Louis was a little surprised that Harry would buy him clothes but he was less surprised when he opened the bags.

"Some of these are girls' clothes!" Louis protested, blushing. Harry smirked.

"Well, you said you wanted leggings. And I wanted to see you in-"

"Are you serious?" Louis grumbled, holding up a handful of panties.

"The best part is that I got a discount because the old lady who owned the place thought I was buying for my girlfriend and absolutely cooed over me. You're welcome, Louise."

Louis found himself rolling his eyes but a small smile was playing on his lips. He really didn't see Harry as being so kinky and Louis knew he most likely wouldn't wear the panties because they'd make his bum look even bigger but, hey, Harry was thinking of him.

Besides the leggings and panties, Harry got Louis a few tank tops, a few tees, and a pair of Spider-Man Vans.

"I also got myself a hat," Harry beamed, placing a dorky beige hat over his long hair. Louis just giggled.

~~~

"What's next on the list?" Louis asked curiously.

Harry had put aside a small amount for a few Uni classes and then still had plenty of money left, so he set up a small list of things he desired. Small.