Sleep

My freaking annoying brother was playing music at full volume on the sound bar at 7 in the morning so I resulted into writing so I could concentrate on something else.

Will someone kidnap me?

~~~

Harry was sprawled across his mum's couch, hand over his face, fast asleep. Louis was sitting in the arm chair, texting Niall, who was on his way. Ed was in the kitchen, fixing some tea. They had to buy a few groceries and cut the power on before arriving, but, thankfully, it hadn't been too difficult.

"Have you heard from anyone?" Ed asked, coming into the living room.

"Yeah. Niall said they just arrived from the airport. Liam knows where to go, obviously, so they'll be here soon."

"The airport is about an hour and a half from here. We'll see them then."

Louis nodded and took the cup of a steaming tea Ed had made for him after asking preferences.

"It's a bit sad, really. How Harry kept his mum alive even after the doctors said she didn't have much of a chance," Louis spoke up thoughtfully

"What would you have done?"

"I think... I think I would've let her die then. Because there's so very slim a chance... I'd rather not hold on to something useless because it keeps me worrying longer."

Ed nodded. "That's a good thought."

"What about you? What would you have done?"

"Did. I did what you just said. I let my sister go because it was useless. She was too far gone. Harry has... An issue with letting go. That's why I was so surprised that you are his boyfriend. He must really love you. Harry never had another girlfriend- or relationship, period- after his first one. He was so wrecked when she left him. It was a bit pathetic, almost."

Louis was surprised by Ed's words. He ignored the words 'he must really love you' because Harry didn't love him and moved on to his question.

"I thought you and Harry are best mates."

"Were. We were best mates. He left me to deal with my sister and ran off, nearly killing himself along the way."

"Another car accident?" Louis gasped.

"Worse. But if you don't know, Louis, it's not my place to tell you."

Louis sipped his tea thoughtfully. Worse than a car accident? Louis had actually thought dying in a car accident was one of the worst ways to die because it's so sudden and you have a chance every time you get in the car. But it was all based on personal opinion.

"How old was Emma?"

"We were twins. We were the same age. I-"

"Can you please stop talking? My headache is killer!" Harry moaned from the couch.

Louis chuckled and moved to lay with Harry, who pulled him in by his curvy waist and cuddled him.

~~~

Louis woke up to the sound of a loud voice.

"At least Harry is sleeping. I wouldn't be able to sleep at all if I were him."

"Niall, stop being so loud! You're going to wake him as soon as we get here, holy crow," another voice chimed in.

A voice entirely familiar to Louis added, "Well, Lou's eyes are fluttering, so I think Niall accomplished waking one boy."

A warm hand was placed on Louis's back.

"Louis, it's Zayn. Are you awake?"

Louis shifted and finally opened his eyes to meet Zayn's hazel eyes.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah. I was already at Liam's... I just came along because you were here."

Louis reached out for Zayn, who picked him up and hugged him.

"Harry's been so quiet. I don't like it," Louis whimpered, tightening his grip.

"He'll be like this for a while... Let's just hope it doesn't get like last time," Liam whispered, sitting beside Harry's stomach.

"It will if you all remind him of it. Just stay around him and keep him happy," Ed spoke up, eyeing the ceiling.

"It's not difficult to keep Harry happy. Buy him a video game and sit Louis in his lap," Niall chuckled, smiling a bit. Ed smiled as well.

"Y'know... I was always a bit worried that Harry would try to... That he would do it again. But he's so strong," Liam said shakily, brushing back Harry's hair from his eyes.

"What're you talking about?" Zayn questioned, dropping Louis gently to his feet.

"Oh. I forgot Louis didn't know. Let Harry tell him," Niall said, giving Louis a hug.

~~~

Harry curled his arms around Louis with a yawn.

"Tired, Lou."

"I know, baby, but you hardly slept at the hospital."

"Yeah.... I'll stay awake for you. Where is Ed?"

"Him, Niall, Liam, and Zayn all went out to eat. They'll bring us food back."

"Zayn?"

"He came along. Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Harry... You haven't eaten in two days."

"I said I wasn't hungry, not that I won't eat," Harry chuckled softly, kissing Louis's neck.

"Will you tell me about what happened now?" Louis requested shyly.

"Hm. You better get, comfortable."

"And why is that, Styles?"

"Because, Tomlinson, this a long, complicated story."

~~~

Next chapter is going to be long and painful grrrr

Don't worry three more chapters and it'll be sort of fluffy again.

QOTC:

Do you think I'm mean?

Haha, no. Real question

What's up with Ed and Harry?