Chapter 18

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I am here at the hotel where Jennie let me stay, we didn't talk that much today because she is out.

Now, i want to be Jennie's Friend not because i pity her but i feel she needed one again.

I here someone clicking the pass code ,i know its Jennie.

"Hi? Are you Hungry?" She asked me but i just stare at her.

"Lets eat, its already late for dinner." She said.

"where are you from Jennie?" I suddenly ask her but i really wanted to know.

" Office , me and jisoo went to the mall  and i go first at the office again before i go straight here." She answered while unpacking the foods she buy for us.

" aren't you going home?" I ask her again made her stop from what her doing.

She cleared her throat first before she talk," No." She said plainly.

So i just zipped my mouth before she got upset at me because of my curiosity.

When she set up everything she called me for us to eat.

" How many days i needed to stay here?" I asked her.

" I'm sorry but I don't know yet." She said.

"Rosé...." it is the first time she call me by that name.

" I will reveal you soon, so i can go to straight to my plan." She added.

"what is it Jennie?" I ask her but she just ignore my word.

We just eat peacefully and quiet.

__________

We are now here at the dining when i suddenly ask her again.

" are you okay?" I ask her.

" just the over think hits again." She said.

"It hurts because it matters" i said.

" Rosé can i trust you this time?" She ask me hesitantly?

"of course you can" i said.

" don't be offended rosé but i have a trust issue." She said to me lowering her head to look at the ground.

" Everyone have a trust issue because of lying issue Unnie" i said made her look at me with those soft eyes, i think i made her like that by calling her unnie.

And some silence we encountered she decided to cut it.

"How can I love someone who's in love with someone else?" She said that made me decided to just better shut my mouth.

She really ask me that, like in front of me?

"The reason why we hide our feelings from them is the fear that the feeling is not mutual, right?" I said.

"that's the reason why you hide it in the first place, am i right?"  I ask her.

" No and Yes, i hide it because i want to protect our friendship because if i just confessed its going to be awkward to us" Jennie said

"I'm afraid to share my thoughts. I'm afraid that nobody will understand me again" she added.

"so that's why you got irritated easily when some random stranger ask you bout your life?" I ask her and she just nod.