Chapter 5

Seulgi P.O.V

"MARRIED?!but lisa is in a relationship. They can't be married." I asked in disbelief.

"But their parents set this up" she said.

What a great news for me that only arrives an hour.

Jennie P.O.V

Something is up with jisoo,I know I didn't just want her to push her self if she's not ready yet.

Im going downstair when someone spoke behind me.

"Good morning Missy." She said.

"Oh good morning Lisa" I replied.

"Jogging?" She asked.

"Yup,wanna join me?" I ask her.

"I'd love to but I can't I have a breakfast with my mom." She and and bid her goodbye.

I was running when suddenly I drop my tumbler I'm about to stand up when I felt someone in front of me.

"Jennie?" She said her voice is familiar. I looked up and made me surprised.

"Irene?!youre here?" I ask.

"This is my hometown jennie." She said and laugh.

"Really?why I didn't know?Our mansion is here too. Do you perhaps want to grab breakfast?" I offer.

"Only if you knew some café here" she said made us laugh.

"Just kidding I know your a city girl and I guess you just have a vacation here." She said.

"Yeah so can we go now to that café I'm really hungry" I said to her.

____________

Were now here at the P and B café. Irene tell what is the meaning of P and B,P is a pancake and B is bread so that they only sell pancake,bread and brewed coffee here.

"Jennie how are you?I missed you." She said made me smile a little.

"Never better. I missed you too." I said.

"Jennie did you move on already?" She asked.

"Well I already move on and always have this attitude of mine. I've move on and ready to take a risk again Because If you don't take risk you can't create a future." I said to her averted my eyes somewhere.

"Your being to soft again Jennie,are you in love again,dont you?." She really can feel and tell the problem of person, didn't she?

"I'm inlove with someone I know I can't be with."I sigh deeply.

"Just Always remember that just because you have feelings for someone doesn't mean that the person obligated to feel the same too." she made me roll my eyes.

"That's what I'm trying to say Irene." I said.

"If no one tell this to you, you're a precious person,jennie." She said made me smiled at her.

"But perhaps lisa is in a relationship?" She asked.

"Yes and she really love that girl so much that she even ask me to help her to surprised her girl that happened yesterday before we go here." I said

We keep telling what's happening to our lives,I invite her to the mansion but she said she can't come for now.

We exchange number,after a year I got the chance to see her again.