Chapter 6

Jennie P.O.V

I wake up at the sound of my phone. Really who is this person that just interrupted my beauty rest.

"HELLO?!" I shout at the other line.

"When did you learn to shout at me jennie?!" I widening my eyes when I recognize that voice.

"I'm sorry dad,I'm just taking a rest and you suddenly call,you wok--" he cut me haist.

"I dont care and get your ass back her as soon as possible" dad command.

"But I just want to rest first" I whined.

"Resting for almost a day now jennie?! If you forgot,seulgi's party is tomorrow and already noon so get your ass back here before i go there to pull you back here!" He said and hang up.

Did I really sleep for that long?did my sleep just prove to myself just I'm tired and exhausted?

I forced myself to get out of the bed and pack my things I gather here,I'm just lazy packing here when my doorbell ring.

I stand up and go downstairs,its that my father already?did he really mean that. Whatever who is it I will deal it I open the door and its not person,its my favorite flower tulips in a basket.

I pick it up and read what written to the paper thats stick at the basket.

Ms. Kim,

I would like to give this basket
Of tulips to you ,sign of thanking
You and your father to be our partnership.                                                  I hope we can get along and to see you  around the corner.
Have a Nice day Miss Kim.

-Mr. Kim,Jongin.

After I read it, I decided to put the tulips in my vase at my room and office. The smell of tulips is sweet and the color of it is can be added to what tulips are,refreshing.

Im going now in the airport when I decided to drop by at café first because I haven't eaten yet since then.
I know I can grab some foos in the airplane but I like some cake and coffee for now and just take a nap instead in a airplane.

I'm eating when I heard someone call my name.

"Jennie is that you?" I heard a man said,I look at his face and try recognized him but failed.

"Have we met before?" I said with a savage tone.

"Like what I expect,you wouldn't remember me." He said so I just raised my eyebrow telling him to continue

"Hanbin is my bestfriend,well not kind of bestfriend, I dont really like him though. We met before but its just a short moment." This man said.

"Oh manners. Taehyung by the way." He said and offer his hands which I gladly well not gladly accept it.

"You already know my name." I said.

"Can I sit here?there's no other vacant sit its all occupied and the table of yours is have a two sit." He said and I just nod.

"So how are you jennie?" He asked me.

"Good." I answered coldly.