Chapter 4

Lisa P.O.V

We were now sitting here at the church listen at the sermon of the priest,Like jennie usually do she always looking anywhere here at the church at sometime listening to the priest and keep playing with her feet.

Cute.

She said after this mass we will go to our favorite ice cream parlor.
We usually hangout there when were craving ice cream.

Im listening to the priest suddenly I feel someone poking my arm. I know who is it already she keep doing it when she want us to talk silently because as you can see were here at the church.

I look at her and she's staring at me with those cute cat eye.

"What do you want?" I ask

"Sound bored ha?" She asked.

"And what do you want me to ask you then, to be mine?" I said that made her blush ,my bestfriend blushing over her bestfriend really jennie?

I decided to tease her more,"why are you so red right now nini?" I said acting that I checking her if she's hot.
Well definitely hot. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

"Are you really ruining the mood,aren't you?" She gave that challenging look and me here will never let her win.

"Do I ruining the mood here?I'm just asking you"  I miles at her Innocently.

"Just ruined yourself" she said cold yeah what I just did?really lisa.

I was catching with her long step. Why did this girl have a fucking fast pace when she is a small bean. Not gonna say it loud because she will be totally be pissed.

"Hey nini I was just joking" I said when I catch her and hold her wrist softly that will not hurt her.

"Let me go" she said cold at me.

"I'm sorry okay?pleaseee pretty pleaseee~" I said in aegyo.

"Okay fine just dont do that again and that aegyo of yours and it made me sick,and of course treat me a ice cream." She hissed and I'm about to answer when my phone ring.

I dont check who is it and just press the response button.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi babe,when will you come home so I will make it up to you" she asked

"I dont know I'll just text you okay??" I said.

"Okay. Iloveyou be back soon." she said.

"I love you too babe. Bye" once I hang up jennie talk.

"Chaeng?she must be miss you." She said.

"Well jennie you know I already talk to the staff and to her parents I just need to prepare for tomorrow because you know its her birthday and I need you." I change the topic.

"So I should clear my scheduled tomorrow for your surprise and the dinner? But its okay,just one day." She laugh after she said it.

"Just one day" I said and  join her to laugh,creepy right haha.

_____________

Time so fast and I'm done with my surprise I just need to worry about the dinner later.

I dont see jennie even when I do the surprise thing, I even expected her to be here to support me ,she really is a workaholic I thought she will ditch it.

___________

We are here at my penthouse when caheng decided to watch a movie but I decline I need to prepare for the dinner,I dont want my father get disappoint at me. And the Kim's mansion is in the Jeju,I need to ride an airplane.