Chapter 16

Rosé P.O.V

I was walking her at the park heading to bridge taking some time alone to think and breathe.

I saw some kids running around at the park making themselves get dirty suddenly i remember what me and my sister always does when we still a kid,a kid that still dont  know what is going around us.

My father was a lawyer he make us grow stronger and braver,so i needed to act like one what i mean is im brave and strong but not what he want me to be.

My older sister is also my bestfriend who always here by my side,comfort me at my worst and be with me at my best. I didnt need to hide everything to her,we are like twins we know each others move,like,dislike and probably our each others attitude when i tried to lie at her in going to bar and i reasoned is im going to make a group project at friend house but no she didnt let me,she just told me instead that i should just invite my groupmate her at house and do it here and yeah that what she got me. She is like my mother and father,she is my all.

When i surprised them definetely and obviously that im going back here especially my sister and when we got home she asked me why and thats when i breakdown.

Going back here i think is a wrong idea or move but i somehow need to get away from things i get through that i should not.

I change my number so they stop tracking me if they were but i tell my number at the two person i have to keep on contact with. I kinda miss Lisa and my friends there but i should stop making myself like this,especially make myself more guilty.

I still deciding if i should study for another course or just live and do whatever i want,i still dont know,the only reason why i thought that i should study is to distract my self for everything.

Before i stroll around her important person call me lately telling me i shouldnt just left her there,that she misses me,she want me to see this so soon and she was sorry,funny right?

Walking here at the city is kinda fine and relaxing tho and when i see icecream truck.

Me and lisa used to eat icecream almost everyday and ended up hurting our throat,i laugh at the memory.

When the person gives you a memorable memories became a memory and thats hurt,i know i fuck up but im human to that need to be loved and to loved but i never imagine i will ended like this,i really never imagine.

Im walking my way to the ice cream truck to get one of my favorite,this is somehow make me feel calm and make me go back at my childhood days.

Childhood days is the memorable one for me because im just an innocent girls who knows nothing. Play with other kids,go to school to wirte and color,be friends with each other and having a puppy love.

Reminiscing the old habits and memories i have is kinda happy and makes me laugh but ill scare people if i start laughing alone like what am i doing right now haha.

I saw kids ran towards a guy who sell a helium balloon that costomized with a cartoon faces,i used to do it to i always pick elsa.

Im taking the protocol to fall in line while buying,so i fall in line.

When its my turn i pick lisa favorite which is the chocolate one.

"Can i have a cup of chocolate ice cream with a mashmallow on the top of it please."i smile genuinely at the ventor.

I gave my payment,"keep the change mister." I said and leave.

I find a bleacher to sit and toneat my ice cream peacefully,i hear the kids laughing and shouting at excitement of them playing,i saw some kids got slapped at their butt by their parents because they did something their parents wouldnt like. Lovers that having alone time and babies were crying searching for milk,i cut admiring the people ive been watching when my phone rang.