Chapter 14

Jennie P.O.V

Bitch

Bitch

Bitch

Bitch.

The word that keep running in my mind,she really told me that ha?.

I was going to the fruits station when someone grab my hand. I look at the hand and to the person,its a boy.

Whoever he is fuck him.

I wiggle my hand for him to let fo of my hand but he make it more tighter.

We are now here at the parking lot and i dont see the shadow of lisa,i hope lisa will save me.

The guy push me at the car mame me go in at the passenger sit,the guy come in the driver sit made me see the guy face.

''You again?i told yo--" he cut me off.

"Im not here for the same reason you knew jennie"he told me,and start driving.

''where are we going?"i said and my phone suddenly rang,i look at the screen to see lisa name.

Im about to answer it when hanbin grab my phone and put it at her pocket.

"what th he--"but he cutted me off again,im getting irritated here.

"Just for now jennie trust me"he said and go to the other way.

This is the way where there house is. I feel my body begin to panic,what do he want for me?is he going to?oh please no.

Hanbin stop the car in there garage,my phone is off,so they can track me i think.

"come in"he said gracefully,made me feel nervous.

Once he open the door of the house ,im in secomd thoughts.

"please?" He pleaded now.

So i nervously walk in and i heard the door shut behind me,hanbin signal mo to go after him,and i oblige.

He open one of the room door when he open it wider,i gasp.

Hanbin's mom is in the bed with a dextrose and a oxygen in her nose. She look like,i cant explain. She look thinner and pale.

I look at Hanbin with a soft and concern look,he just smile at me, a fake one.

"This is why i snatch you there"he said and leave the room.

Me and Hanbin's mom is alone here. She open her eyes indicating she woke up.

"Jennie"Auntie said and smile fakely.

"Auntie..."i said and made my way to the bed and hold her hand.

"Aunti what Happen?"i ask.

"I have a Cancer and Heart desease at the same time Sweetheart"she said and she still manage to hold a smile even its fake.

When i heard her said that,it made me feel bad.

"Im sorry" that word is the only one that i can utter for now.

"You know jennie,Im so proud of my son when he can still manage to bring you here"auntie said.

You dont know auntie how he force me to come here,but now i understand so i will take this an excuse.

"i want him to bring you here jennie,i want to see you beforw i die"she said and start sobbing.

"but where is uncle?"i ask in curiousity.

"when i started to get sick and leave the company alone since hanbin decide to continue her course in abroad and Hanbin's dad know nothing about the business industry...."she paused sor a second to sit so i help her.