Chapter 15

Jennie's P.O.V

I want to tell all to you jisoo but i know you will just disappoint at me.

"what are you talking about?"jisoo said and she's ready to kick me out at her house if i didnt said it.

"its not important."i said and walk past her and go to her kitchen. I know she's trailing me.

"so what are you doing here?"she asked.

"well i just want to visit my cousin before i head to the office."i said and she just me the 'really' look.

"oh come on" i whined.

"do you think i will believe you?" She said while raising her eyebrow at me amd continued,"tell me,something happen?"she asked and said at the same time.

"not---"i was about to say nothing but she cutted me off.

"tell me."she warned me.

"you know its not a big deal if i see lisa almost fucking mina her childhood sweetheart in the bar counter right?"i said

"ofcourse it is a big deal jennie,she is your wife."she said

"but just in papers unnie."i retorted.

"jennie you both sign in the marriage certificate where in the eyes of the peoples think that its true,that you and lisa is maried and shes your wife."jisoo said.

"how can people know that she is my wife when she is the one who said that i shouldnt tell anyone that she is my wife."i said and look away.

"i cant call her mine. I will never call her mine"i said and stop myself to cry.

"You know you didn't go through all of that for nothing."jisoo said.

"i know because the word nothing is the exchange of pain."i said and smiled at her.

"i need to go now unnie,just need to pass by. And tell seulgi im okay."i said and leave.

Lisa P.O.V

I leave jennie their not hearing her opinion,i dont care if she get hurt.

I go to my company to do my works,i know that dad gave us a 1 month vacation but hell do i care,im not celebrating this marriage with her.

She can go out with that Mr. Kim and i can get laid whoever i want.

I think she is mad at me because she caught me making out with mina but she just tryna hide it.

Jennie love me but i didnt feel the same,so i made up my mind and create those rules and deals.

Im walking here in the hallway and my workers is greeting me,they are polite.

When i open the door i see someone in there,her back is facing me.

"who are you?" I ask the girl.

"so fast to forget me huh?"she said and made her face me,its mina.

"its just i didnt expect i will meet you again here."i said amd made my way to my swivel chair

"forgot about th CO Corp. Huh?"she said.

CO corp.?its hers?i didnt even know.

"its yours?" I ask obviously shocked,and she just hummed.

"how cant i know?"i ask her.

"well i decided to change the name for some purposes like to stop the people recognizing me that,'oh the owner of this is her's like that."she said while rolling her eyes made me chuckle.