Chapter 10

Jennie P.O.V

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" jisoo asked me but I just look at her.

"What do you think I am doing?" I fire back.

"I'm asking you properly jennie!what do you think your doing" she asked with authority.

I just point at the broken vase and left.

"I'm still talking to you jennie!" She said but I just go down.and I see Lisa and seulgi at the living room watching TV,I just look at them expressionless and go to the kitchen already

Lisa P.O.V

We are watching tv and just finish eating breakfast when We heard something noise coming from Jennie room.

Jisoo immediately go there after a minutes we heard jisoo shout jennie's name,seulgi is about to go there but I stop her telling her that just let her.

Seulgi just pissed of me because I stop her.

"You dont care lisa and I care so stop with the attitude" she said

"Dont.they will be here in a minutes" I said and look at me in disbelief.

I know jennie is acting. Its her best way to protect her game.

Any minute we feel someone presence and it's Jennie,she just look at us with no emotion and go to the dining area.

"Jennie!" Jisoo said trailing at jennie.

Seulgi stand and go there.

I heard them shouting for how stubborn jennie is until there sit here with me.

"I just go get the kit" jisoo said and leave

Why would she need that?

"Treating me like a kid ha?" Jennie said.

"Stop being a stubborn." Seulgi said and I look at them.

Jennie hair is messy and she is sulking.

Jennie P.O.V

Jisoo back with a medicine kit in her hand.

"Why all of sudden you throw the vase jennie?" She asked me.

"Let it out my anger,obviously." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your back with that attitude again Jennie." Seulgi said and I feel lisa stare at me.

"Back?its my attitude since then." I said.

"Ouch!" I whined in pain when Jisoo pull out something.

"See?small piece of vase,you should be careful next time" she said and did the final last touch.

She put some bandage with a big cut at my arm,and when she stand up and get a cloth with a ice?

I look at her questioning her why do I need that.

"Put this in your bruise jennie" jisoo said and sit beside me and watch the TV.

"Your bruise is shape like a hand Jennie" seulgi said made me gulp and start to get terrified and I begin to shake in fear again.

I saw lisa lean forward to look at it but I leans backward for her not to see it she look at me and frown.

Jisoo is still quiet and she stand up again heading upstairs.

Any minute she's back with a ponytail at her hand.