Chapter 17

Jisoo P.O.V

Watching Jennie being lost again its make me sad but mostly feel betrayed because the one i trust for her is the only one who will just break her.

Lisa and Jennie is like Bestfriend slash sister,when we are still kid and they parents separate them they will cry like honestly they love to be with each others arm.

If one of them will cry probably the other will start crying too,they like twins they cant be separated so i know how jendeuk feels now.

Getting ignored and misowned by your bestfriend because you loved her more than that and your bestfriend thinking you planned what is happening,i know jennie feels betrayed too but she didnt tell us because she didnt want us to pity her.

Remembering the scene where jennie have a bruise and hickey after she cry,she immediately fix her posture and pretend to look tough but we arent that stupid to not notice the sudden move right?most especially lisa.

Lisa and Jennie lost them selves because of this stupid marriage plan. I know their fathers this is purely business.

Jennie is still crying her infront of me,im her wall to be exact and to be lean on.

"do you know why are you crying?"i ask her and she wipe her tears and look at me.

"i dont want to know about it unnie"she said with a plain voice.

But i know she knew she just denying it because its keep hurting her.

"You don't know what's the reason why you're crying?"I stop to wait for her response but i got nothing.

I laugh first before i continue,

"No, you knew. You know what's the reason behind it, but you're just denying it to yourself. There are times that you cry, just remembering all your problems, all your struggles, and all your pain. That's why you say you don't know what's the reason of your tears, where in fact, you are crying because of those."i said and once her face soften she lowered her head.
Told you she know,she just denying it.

"I'm tired of people judging my life without knowing everything" she said and look plainly at the floor.

"Sometimes I'm okay, but sometimes I really don't know if I'm still okay"she added.

I heave a deep sigh before i talk,"Rest is the key to feel the peace, but you need to keep moving forward, because moving forward is the way to victory"

"I'm like dropping hints that I'm not fine, but no one noticed."she said and about to cry again but she manage not to.

"My mood changes like every fucking minute and every fucking damn day." She groaned while laughing.

"do you know the Acrostic of Hope jendeuk? Its hold on,pain ends."i said and she just gripped at her hair.

"I love to be alone, but I hate being lonely.
I wanna go back to the days where I can sleep without a heavy heart. Thats all i want."she said and stand to grab her bag.

"Lunch?" she said while smilling but her smile is kinda different. Its different to all her smile.

__________

We are her at the Thai Suirent that is so famous her in seoul and ofcourse favorite restaurant of jennie and lisa.

I just wait jennie to finish her ice cream because ice cream is her favorite what else we all know that becuase in ice cream she somehow feel relieved all her stressed,pain and sadness.