Chapter 11

Rosé P.O.V

Lisa said we should break, after I left at kim's mansion,I receive a message from lisa saying shes getting married that jennie planned.

How could jennie planned like that?I thought she was the closest Bestfriend of lisa,which I know lisa trust the most.

Are they still best friends?

I go back at the seoul crying,lisa is my greatest love,why not first love?it because I have chanyeol back then.

We broke up because we are still young that day,were still college.

The course I got if for the business to take over soon dad's company with my sister,Alice.

I'm calling a cab to go straight at jisoo's house and go back to Australia.

I love to stay here,but I need some time to heal.

Can I make myself better here if my broken pieces started here?

No,its going to be hard for me.

I thought jennie was nice and she just like that because shes protecting herself but no,she have a bad side either.

I want to gain her trust like the girl lisa said to me,but I now?I dont want to know her.

I'm now here at my room,changing my clothes and get myself at my bed.

I'm laying her about an hour while looking at the ceiling thinking that what should I do.

Did I really want to go back to Australia or take a risk to fight with lisa?

I know lisa still love me.

But I know I will just hurt myself considering that lisa is going to marry jennie.

I just decided to just.....

"Mom I'm going Home'i said in a weak tone.

''Honey are you okay?'' Mom said in a worry tone.

" I just...I just miss you mom and the FAM" I said at her,while pacing back and forth.

"We miss you too Roseanne,when are you going back here in Australia?"

"Later, at night mom."

"Okay well fetch you at the airport." I'm about to hang up when she said this that made my tears flow that lately I still holding on.

"What ever your problem is were still here,you can lean to us all the time,I love you honey" mom said and hang up.

I think it is the best if I leave Korea and start a new life in Australia Again with my family.

____________

I'm here at the airport of seoul going to Australia when I decided to thank jisoo for let me stay at her house for the meantime.

Jisoo: I'm going back in Australia jisoo,thank you for letting me stay at your house I'm so grateful and please dont tell anyone I just leave right now,especially lisa.

Message sent. I heave a sign when I heard that are plane is getting ready to go.

Before I move my feet stepping in the airplane I sniffle the air here in seoul.

"See you in a years Korea." I said and made my way to my sit.

And Have you ever walk away from a relationship while you were still in love with that person?