Chapter 3

Lisa P.O.V

I didn't expect that rosé and jennie already meet and never turn that good.

I was shock when rosé said in front of jennie that she is childish,she should not judge that easy.

"You don't need to judge her rosé,you didn't know her so don't judge her that easily ,you don't know what experience she's gotten to." I said before I slammed that door hard to go to jennie's penthouse.
I about to start driving when jisoo unnie name flash at my screen. She's calling me.

"Hello is Jennie still there?" She said like she was in hurry.

"How do you know that jennie will come here?" I ask.

"I saw her in the bakery lately then I realize her way is in your house,I'm about to follow her but their an emergency at the company. And Lisa is chaeng is your girlfriend I saw you at my house and fetch chaeng?" She ask

"Oh really you meet rosé already and I bet she's your friend. Jisoo did your lunch with jennie turn good?" I'm the one who ask now.

"Thats is the reason why I call if Jennie is still there?because they will just start a fight Lisa. Chaeyoung always mocking her and jennie hates her." She said.

"Jisoo it already happened jennie walk out at my house and im about to follow her. Im sorry for rosé behavior, I should just stop them but I try but they don't listen and then i shout at jenn--" she cut me,I know she will lecture me for doing it to Jennie.

"What?!you shout at jennie? Yes I shout at my cousin toi but thats not the first time I do it,but yours, it your first time to shout at her Lisa and I think she is disappointed at you." She said

"I know unnie and I need to go." And hang up, I drive so fast so I can go to jennie.

_____________

I'm knocking impatiently her in front of her door. She still not opening the door.

"Jennie!!!" I shout for her to hear me.

Minutes later she open the door.

"I'm taking a shower,and why are you doing here?" She glared at me, I think jisoo's right.

But before I could say something sa spoke again.

"If your just to tell me that I'm the one who's wrong and lecture me like jisoo unnie do. Please just leave." She beg,she was about to close her door when I slip my whole but at the door that make me wince in pain.

"Ouch" I said.

"You fault" she said and roll her eyes on me.

Tsk such a heartless women,I really miss the bright one.

"Hey I just come here to apologize for what happened earlier" I said in a soft tone.

"You don't have to be sorry because there no need to be sorry about." She plainly said.

"Nini I'm sowy" I act cute.

"Don't give me that face manoban,that really make me want to kick you out of here." She warned me.

"But what about the plan if we act like this we can't do it." Made her turn around to face me.

"Okay." She coldy said.

And we discussed how we should do it. We are finish the plan when I decided to stay the night.

"You know rosé is waiting for you" she said I know that but I don't want to go home.