Chapter 8

Jennie P.O.V

I woke with a headache again,ugh this us the second time of the month I'm feeling like this.

I'm doing my morning routine when
Someone knock at my door.

"Whatt?!!"I irritatedly ask.

My door open, jisoo's head peeking.

" I'm just going to give you this to lessen your  hangover"she said and handed me the water and painkiller.

"Get your self all together,we are about to take lunch." She said made me look at her again.

"Lunch?" I ask and frown.

"Yes and its already 12pm jennie." She said,did I really get myself really drunk last night?

"Okay" I said and fux myself.

Me and jisoo unnie is heading now to the dining are.

They are all look me while I sit comfortably.

"So let's start eating?" Dad asked.

We all get our food and eat when Lisa's dad spoke.

And I'm feeling nervous. But why?jisoo unnie hold my hand under the table.

"But before I said the important part,I dont want anyone to interrupt me" she said full of authority.

I feel jisoo looked at my mom at mom just look at me.I'm really confuse now.

I look at jisoo and she just look away,I did the same at seulgi but she just shoved a piece of meat at her mouth,I'm really getting nervous,my hand now is full of my sweat and jisoo is still holding me.

And I'm about to look at lisa who is in front of me but instead of looking at lisa,my attention adverted to dad when I heard what he said.

"Jennie and lisa is going to marry each other in a month now or less." Dad said.

"WHAT?!" Lisa said and I just shocked unuttered any word.

But when I regain myself I look at the olders fuming mad,especially to NY father.

"What did you just say?" I said glaring at him and I'm really mad now ready burst.

"Your going to marry lisa" he said coldly.

"If saying that is easy then doing it is hard!" I start loosing my patient here.

"Well honey, its too impossible for you not doing it jennie. You are too inlove at lisa,and I know you want this" he said with a smirk.

No.no,I look at lisa and shes looking at me without a expression this is the first time lisa stare at me like that.

I stand up but my father stop me,"where are you going jennie?dont you ever step your foot ousmtsude of this house " he said.

And I lost.

"DO ALL YOU WANT TO DO AND DONT INCLUDE ME TO ALL YOUR BULLSHIT" I shout,tearing up.

"JENNIE!!" My mom shout at me.

"I think you all stop this prank dad" lisa said coldly.

"This is not a joke,you will marry jennie Lisa ,and broke up with your girlfriend,Jennie love you and she can do better" lisa dad said made me tear up knowing lisa will be mad at me.

She look at me,approach me and i just pressed my lip together.

"You happy now?" Lisa said when shes in front of me.