Chapter 7

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I'm just here in Lisa's penthouse,lisa gave me a duplicate key so I can come anytime.

Jisoo unnie got a call from I think its from jennie's mom telling her to come there too. They are really closed to each other.

Speaking of jennie,I don't want to have an argument to her next time we meet,all I want is peace I'm not that bad you know.

I miss lisa,we haven't celebrate my birthday properly,so if she came back I want her to spend her time with me,I'm not that selfish I really want her to make it up on me for not giving me time when its my birthday.

I just staring at my ceiling when I decided to make a call to lisa,I got my phone from my nightstand and its already 7:34 am I hope shes already awake.

I keep calling her when she didn't answer her phone and when I call it again and her phone is now off.

Aish I think shes busy but what for?

I just decided to go for a walk when I suddenly my phone rang,I immediately grab my phone to my pocket thinking it was lisa but no its jisoo.

"Hello jisoo?" I asked her when I answer her call.

"Hey how are you doing? Lisa said your calling her and she didn't answer your call and she do want me to do her a favor telling you that shes preparing for the party later and its private,soo I juts finish preparing so yeah she told me to talk to you" jisoo said I know lisa have her reason why she declined my call but the problem is I dont know why but jisoo already told me,I'm about to said something to jisoo when she said something.

"I want to talk to you more chaeng but they are calling me to help them for the other preparations,bye." She said hang up.

They really are busy. LoL

Jennie P.O.V

I am here in my room with my hair and make up stylist. I think shes older than me we didn't talk and I'm lazy to talk too.

With my final last touch,my stylist leave.

I'm just here in my room sitting at the sofa,scrolling at my phone when a notification popped in.

Unknown send you a message.

Who is this?I clicked the message .

Unknown:hey jennie,guess you have no idea who is this.

Me:who are the fuck are you?how did you get my number?

Unknown:just someone from the past. I have my connection rubyjane.

I dont want to message this person back,this person is creeping me out.

When someone cover my eyes and mouth,and I'm start to panic,it could be the person who just text me.

I bit her hand causing the person to hissed and I ran downstairs.

Ugh this heels is killing me and before I can ran down,someone hold my hand and cover my mouth again.

Wanna get a bite again huh?the person kip pulling me back at my room and shut,I know I can peek at this person face but it terrified me.

After the door close,the person release me and I'm about to shout when I see the person face.

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK?!!" I shout at the person who is in front of me laughing.