20: Mess

The second Jin runs to me as the first one (the one that got me freaking pregnant) looks at Yoongi. 

Let's call the second Jin "SeokJin" and the one from my timeline just "Jin" to not be so confused... "Hobi" is the sunshine from my timeline and Hoseok is the past one.

Let the confusion begin!

Jin growls as he sees SeokJin take me in his arms. "Yo! That's my mate! Go get yours!"

SeokJin completely ignores himself... he cups my face as he stares into my eyes. "Pep-" I cut him off.

"Call me Amanda..."

He smiles like an idiot. "Amanda."

Jin growls before he takes me in his arms. SeokJin and Jin send daggers to each other through their eyes.

"Are you two aware that you guys are THE SAME PERSON!" I say losing all my patience with their jealousy.

Both of them pout as they look at me with puppy eyes.

"Nu-uh! You two go to the corner and talk!" I say as I point to a random corner.

Both Hoseoks burst into laughter. I turn around to find Yoongi looking at all of us with wide eyes while the woman behind him is not scared anymore, she is looking at us curiously.

Jin and SeokJin do as I told them. They walk to a corner before they start to talk not so friendly at the start.

I recognize her... she's indeed the vampire queen in my timeline... I saw her a couple of days ago... of course, there is a big difference between them, the one I'm looking at right now is pregnant.

"Dada!" A baby's voice echoes through the room.

HeeYoung...? Smiles as the toddler comes closer walking like a penguin.

"Hi there Myung," she says as she picks him up.

He looks at all the clones back and forth confused as heck.

I feel that.

So Yoongi has had two kids with his mate? Well, one is on the way but whatever.

Yoongi looks at Hobi and I confused. "What is going on?"

I shrug. "Do you want me to sugarcoat it or...?"

He looks at his mate before he looks back at me. "I-I... say it as it is..."

His mate, HeeYoung looks at us two talking searching for answers. I don't think she knows...

"When you traveled in time, you did things wrong," I say talking softly.

All the color leaves his face. He looks terrified to HeeYoung for a flee second before he looks back at me.

"I-I... Ummm." He tries to find any words...

"Time travel?" HeeYoung asks confused.

Yoongi looks at her freaking out. He laughs awkwardly. "Babe, I-"

Myung starts to cry. HeeYoung looks at the toddler. "I'm going to change his diaper," she calmly says as she gets out of the room, completely forgetting about everything.

Yoongi sighs. "I'm never going to tell her..." he mutters.

I shrug. "Well... um. You screwed up and now many people will randomly start to appear here out of nowhere."

After a couple of seconds, someone came just as I predicted. 

We both made eye contact right away. Jisoo.

She smiles softly at me. "Amanda, it's been a while." 

Yoongi looks at her with wide eyes not because he knows her but because she kind of appeared here out of nowhere...

We both make eye-contact for a couple of seconds too long. There has been an unspoken plan in which both of us have agreed.

"Anyway! As we wait!" Hobi happily says. "Let's catch up Yoongi! I see you finally did things right."

He looks down. "Yes... wait! Hold on. When I appeared here, there were not two Yoongis like with the two of you..." he says referring to Jin and Hoseok.

"Yes. That's because I made things right this time to not disturb too much this universe."

He looks at me confused as hell. "What?"

Jisoo sighs. "You used malefic magic to open the portal. By doing that, you killed yourself here. If you were to come back, there would be no Yoongi here but when we come back, us in this time will still be here."

He looks down. "I... okay?" he's ashamed of himself...

He should be.

"I see there's a baby coming," Hobi says happily.

Yoongi blushes. "Yes... my little princess. Her name will be Min Yoonji."

Another portal opens out of nowhere. Wendy.

"H-how many people are coming...?" Yoongi asks confused as hell.

We all look at him. "A lot more."

We need to plan something formally before we go back in time... we can't just go, we will die without being able to do something to protect ourselves and the one in that timeline.

I'm so stressed. I know why the fairies went to the past. They want to see what happened... they want to know if all of us were killed as everyone believes or if someone survived. If someone survived, they will track them down, kill them, and then come back to our timeline to hunt us down.

It's been so hard to remain hidden for so long. There's no such thing as freedom for us as we can't be seen by anyone.

I just hope once all of this is over, we are finally able to come out with baby steps... I don't want to bring a baby to a world in which they will have to hide for their entire life... this is why no one us got pregnant until now...