8: Truth...?

I look down for a couple of minutes. I sigh before I open my bag. I take my magic wand out.

Jin stops breathing... his eyes widen and his jaw hangs open as he watches all my movements.

I move my wand in circular motions as I mutter words under my breath with eyes closed to focus.

It feels so good to be able to use my magic like this... without hiding.

When I feel a familiar current of energy go through my body, I point to the floor with my wand.

Nothing visible happens but the enchantment takes action right away.

"W-what did you just do?" Jin asks shocked.

"I made this room soundproof and impenetrable for anyone who happens to come. No one can spy on us from now on," I calmly explain.

Jin only looks at me speechless.

All the witches and wizards were supposed to be exterminated centuries ago because of their powers... we are more powerful than fairies and they are already considered dangerous.

We all have a price in our heads... if any of us is discovered...
All of us would be executed.

There are always people making conspiracies theories about us still being somewhere. They are right for once.

I was supposed to be killed...

"You are a witch..." Jin mumbled to himself.

"I won't tell you more about it," I deadpanned. "You can sell me or kill me yourself but don't think I'll tell you where the rest are. I know in a relationship secrets are not to be kept but I'm telling you now. I'm keeping and will keep many secrets from you and the world."

He looks at me startled.

He frowns, finally showing an emotion. His eyes are filled with anger.

This is not good...

"Do you really think I would sell you to one of those bounty hunters?" He says softly but the anger in his voice is clear.

I shrug. "Yeah."

Jin walks to me confidently. With only two steps he is already in front of me.

He grabs the back of my thighs making me jump into his arms out of instinct. I wrap my hands around his neck as he walks to the counters of the kitchen.

He sits me on an empty counter. He gets as close to me as possible.

Our breaths crash together as our foreheads are touching. His breathing is uneven...

"You. Are. My. Mate, " he says over my lips. "I don't care if your head has a price. You are mine and only mine for the rest of the eternity. You are not leaving me."

My gaze unconsciously falls over his lips. He presses his body closer to mine.

I grab his shirt to pull his lips to mine.

I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Jin's arms snake around me making sure I'm not going to go away from him.

He licks my lips asking for entrance that I negate smirking. Jin squeezes my ass trying to make me moan but I bit my lips down to not give him what he wants.

I gasp as his hands go down my shirt. His cold hands against my skin make me get chills down my spine. He introduces his tongue in my mouth as he slaps my ass.

He got what he wanted, but it wasn't that easy.

Sadly, the kiss is broken by Jin's phone ringing. He groans as he fishes for his phone in his pocket with one arm while the other one is kept on my lower back.

"Hoseok?"

We are close enough that I'm able to listen. "Yo! What happened to the kitchen?! The door disappeared!"

Jin sighs. "Hold on there."

Jin cuts the call. He raises a brow as he looks at me.

I roll my eyes smiling as I get my wand. I make a circular motion to undo the spell.

I quickly hide my wand and jump off the counter before Hoseok gets in.

The sunshine goes into the room with eyes as wide as plates and his jaw down to the floor. He looks at us confused as hell.

He blinks fast, confused about his own reality. "W-what in the world...?"

I shrug. "Are you okay?"

He frowns. "Huh?"

Jin decides to follow my game. "The door never disappeared..." he trailed off.

Hoseok rubbed his head confused. "O-okay... maybe I'm just more sleepy than awake... " he trails off as he gets a glass of water.

"Meow!"

Hoseok stops in his tracks as he notices my two cats looking at him.

He grins. "Hello!"

He squats down to greet Digaco and Bastet. Both of the cats approach him calmly.

Jin makes a surprised expression. "Huh?! Why don't they hate him!?"

Hoseok turns to look at Jin as he takes Bastet in his arms. The kitty lets him.

"What do you mean?" He looks down to Bastet. "You are such a cutie!"

I start to laugh like a maniac. "You are the only one they don't like, Jin."

Jin scoffed.

I hugged him as I laughed. "Just give them some time."