38: Magic beings

Jin's P.O.V.

I shove the malefic Queen aside desperate to find my mate.

I could feel her heart slowly stopping. I ignore the pain all over my body and the bleeding that is not stopping. I don't know where the rest are, all I know is that the queen and Amanda are the only ones here-

Nevermind, there is a woman inside a bubble right next to Amanda's. How the hell do I get her out of there...?

"HOW DARE YOU?!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" The queen screeches.

An evil male laughs fill the room. Jimin. "No. But you are!" Jimin launches himself to her with the dagger.

He stabs her right on her heart, killing her right away to end all this. 

Now all my attention is on the bubbles.

"Where is Miyoung?!" 

"HEEYOUNG?! MYUNG?! Y-YONJI?!"

There is no trace of them... "Amanda might know!" I say making them pay attention to our huge problem. "Rogedb!" I scream at the top of my lungs filled with panic.

The house-elf, for once, responds to me. Her eyes are red... she looks around frantically. "Mistress!" She cries before her knees give up.

"Where is Yejun?" I ask scared.

"H-he is s-safe," she says between sobs. "E-everyone is e-except..."

I see Jimin and Yoongi relax but the problem for me is far away from over.

"Rogedb, is there something we can do to get her out?" 

"I-I don't know."

"I do!" JB says coming out of nowhere. He takes a deep breath. "The dagger can break it." 

Jimin hands JB the dagger right away. Without saying anything, I stand right below the bubble ready to catch her.

A wave of relief goes through me as JB's plan works perfectly. I catch Amanda in my arms.

JB gets the other girl out but I don't pay attention to them. I softly put Amanda over the bed feeling myself on the verge of tears.

Her heart is about to stop...

"I know what to do," a sweet voice I had never heard says.

I turn to look. The woman that was on the other bubble picks up Amanda's wand from the floor. 

Now that I think about it... they resemble each other. Her sister.

She starts to mutter in a weird language before her wand points directly to Amanda's heart.

"Jin!?" Amanda screams out of nowhere.

Tears run down my cheeks without me being able to stop them. "Amanda," I say under my breath.  I hug her tightly as I continue to cry. "I thought I was gonna lose you."

She sobs. "I thought I lost you." 

"Mistress. I'll take you with the rest," Rogedb says after a minute. Amanda nods. 

All of us put our hands in the center so we can be teleported. 

Amanda's P.O.V.

We appear in the Elf Province...

"Yoongi!" 

Everyone runs to their pairs, but I run to get my baby. Miyoung softly gives him to me before she throws herself into Jimin's arms.

On the verge of tears, I turn to look at my sister. She is already crying.

"This is my son, Yejun," I say as I show him to her.

She takes him in her arms. "He's got your eyes." 

I laugh through my tears. "How are you doing?" 

She smiles. "I've never been better. All those centuries I have been tormented by my thoughts. All I wanted was for you to be alive, but I couldn't have certainty if you survived or not." 

"I thought I was the last one."

"I'm here, with you and this little one now."

"We have a lot to talk about. But first... we need to open a portal and destroy a wormhole. 

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

The portal has been opened and about a dozen magic beings, including elves, are ready to destroy the wormhole.

"Here is the photo," I say smiling as I give the photo I took to HeeYoung.

She looks at it marveled. "Technology in this time amazes me," said as she looked at the high-resolution photo.

"You'll see it as normal, trust me."

After everyone giving our farewells and best wishes, the portal is open. 

"Bye, everyone!" HeeYoung says happily.

Yoongi bows. "Thank you for everything."

We watch them disappear through the wormhole. After about five minutes we decided to take for safety, we start to destroy the wormhole by doing math.

This has been done in the past so the formula is already given. After we get the solution in a while number, we cast a simple spell the number of times the solution was.

It is tedious as we will be here HOURS but it is for the best. With the number of people here, it won't be as long as it would be with just one person making the spells.

Even if I'm concentrated on doing dark magic, from afar I can hear Yejun's baby sounds that melt my heart.

With my sister next to me, the time flies by.

"That was the last one!" Wendy squeals.

All of us get out of our trance. I blink multiple times. "Already?" I look around noticing that the sun is going up... 

"Wait... how long we have been here? And how come I did not feel the time going by?" 

An elder man laughs. "Magic." 

I tiredly walk to my house, along with my dear sister. 

I feel tired... not just from today but from the last centuries if that makes sense. 

We don't have to hide anymore... the fairies are not a threat. Yejun will not have to hide his magic qualities.

Things are different now... and this feels good.