1: City

I walked around the city uninterested in the world around me. I looked up to the sky analyzing it trying to figure when would rain.

I sighed as I looked down already knowing the rain season was not here yet... right when I need the rain...

As soon as I looked straight ahead, all I could feel was my face harshly crash into a hard chest and then our bodies following.

Great! I bumped into someone! Now I have to socialize...

The momentum throws me a couple of centimeters away from the person.

I know I'm in werewolf territory so... whoever I bumped into could be a tiny bit aggressive.

"MINE!" A male voice screams in front of me...

In the next second, I'm thrown against the wall. I close my eyes as I wait for the impact on my head but he puts his hand between my head and the wall stopping me from being in pain.

His body presses against mine squishing me against the wall. My breath hitches as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. He takes a deep breath making my scent fill his nose. His hands snake around my back, stopping me from moving.

"Mine," he murmurs in my ear as his teeth graze over my earlobe.

I feel tangles all over my body as he touches me. My heart races as I understand what is happening...

The Moon Goddess has assigned a mate... and he has finally found me.

This is going to be a huge plot twist in my life that I will gladly accept...

He finally looks at me. All I can look at are his mesmerizing eyes. His eyes are a strong golden... one that would definitely shine in the darkness...

Wait... there's only ONE wolf that can have those eyes...

The king...

His eyes widen as he looks at me. His jaw drops down but his grip on me only tightens.

I know him from before...

"Y-you... YOU ARE MY MATE?!" Jin shouted with wide eyes. "But... how?!" He somehow manages to press me against him even more.

If he continues doing this, I will stop being able to breathe soon I swear to god.

The answer to his question automatically pops in my head... it is very easy actually.

But like... should I tell him right now?

I smirk. "I don't know!" I say playfully implying that I do now.

He lowly growls.

Dang... that was hot.

But still, I want to play with him. I won't tell him that easily.

I keep silent as I stare into his eyes. He suddenly narrows them.

"You are coming with me," he said before he lifted me from the floor.

He carried me in bridal style making everyone know I was his.

Many plastic female dogs in heat were sending daggers at me while I only winked at them.

At the speed he was walking, he went through all I walked to get here in minutes while it took me an hour...

Once we were out of sight. He put me down. Jin went behind a tree and then came out as a wolf seconds later.

He sat down in front of me showing me his back. He wants me to get on him.

It's not like I have something better to do.

I get on his back. Once he's sure I'm not going to fall, he gets ready to run. I hold on tightly onto his neck a couple of seconds before he starts to run as fast as he can.

He's the werewolf king and it shows. His size, his speed, and strength are way too superior to others.

I had just seen alphas and king werewolf in textbooks as I never dare to get close to them... they are dangerous for us.

The cold air of fall hits my cheeks as Jin runs. I close my eyes and rest my cheek over his back to enjoy the ride. His body heat makes me feel warm instead of cold.

I don't know how much time went by, but he suddenly starts to slow down. I look up out of curiosity.

My eyes widen as I see a castle in my sight. It looks mysterious...

So... this is where the werewolf royalty lives... interesting.

Once Jin got to the door, he sits again making me slide down. I let myself slide down until I finished sitting on the floor.

"Jin, you are finally here..." Hoseok looked at me frowning.

Yes... I know all of them. they thought they knew about me the basics but all that were lies...

I was protecting myself though...

"Pepper?!" Hoseok asks excitedly.

I grimaced at the name. "No... don't call me that." I stopped being Pepper a long time ago. "I'm Solo, Amanda Solo."

He looks at e holding in his laughter after my ridiculous presentation.

I don't blame him though.

"Well, Amanda. How have you been?" Hoseok asks coming closer to me.

He intends to greet me with a hug but before he can do so, a low growl is sent towards him. A hard human chest presses against my back as two strong arms snake around me.

Hoseok looks at us with widened eyes. "What is going on...?"

"Hoseok, she's my mate."

Let the drama begin!

================

A/N HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

GUESS WHAT SAGA IS BACK?! 'His: supernatural' saga is back with Jin as king~

If you have read 'His Hidden Mate' and/or 'His Precious Soulmate' then you know what's up! If you haven't then don't worry! (but it wouldn't hurt though!) This story is independent even though it is happening in the same world. Characters from previous stories will appear!!!💜

 Characters from previous stories will appear!!!💜

I hope all of you read 'til the end!!!

I love you all!!

Bye-bye!!!