5: Home?

After saying my final farewells to Belladonna and Flora, I live the Purple Province with Digaco by my side and Bastet in my arms, sleeping peacefully.

When I get out of the providence, I appear in the same spot I left. Digaco climbs on my shoulder, lazy to follow me all the way.

I open my bag to put Bastet inside of it, letting her head hang out so she can see what's going on.

I look around trying to spot someone around here but there's no one. It has been two days since I left... maybe Jin stopped caring?

I start to climb down the pine, tired of being in the heights. I wouldn't care that much if it was just me but now I have my family with me so I'm not risking anything.

Digaco as always just rests on my shoulder as he stays alert in case of any predators.

I'm pretty sure this is Jin's territory already so I'm not so worried.

Once I'm down, I look around trying to figure where to go. I'm not sure if I should just show up at his place or what...

I hear Digaco hissing, alerting me of someone getting close. I turn to look in all directions.

It is nighttime so it is easier for creatures to hide. Bastet also starts to feel upset.

I gasp as two strong arms pull me to aside. My body crashes with another one...

Jin.

His eyes are glowing, just like I predicted the first time I saw him. In his eyes, I can see a bit of fury as he looks at me.

I guess I made him mad by running away.

Digaco yowls, making Jin turn to look at him. Bastet pulls out her little claws and tries to scratch Jin. Her attempt was cute but not effective.

Jin frowns. "What...?" 

"Digaco, Bastet," I say calmly. "This is my mate."

They both show their dislike towards him but stop attacking him.

Jin looks at me frowning but does not say anything. His arms snake behind my back pulling me closer to her to the point that our noses are touching.

"I'm not letting you go this time," he says narrowing his eyes.

"I'm not running away this time..." I say remembering that I literally have nowhere to go now.

He scans my face trying to spot if I'm lying but I'm not so I remain calm. He visibly relaxes.

He lifts me up again in bridal style. Digaco moves from my shoulder to my stomach to look after Bastet.

The walk is silent as I don't have anything to say but I notice Jin having many questions that trouble him and that I might not answer.

If they ask again what I am, I'm going to lie in all their faces. It will be obvious I'm lying and I'm cool with it, I don't care. 

I know they will know after a while as I won't be able to hide it forever but I'll do my best to delay that.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Jin sits on the same sofa as before with me on his lap. Hoseok isn't here this time though... just Jin, the cats, and me.

Digaco starts to look around the room curiously. I take Bastet out of my purse to let her explore her new home as well.

After the cats are off me, Jin pulls me even closer to him.

I turn to face him. I raise a brow waiting for him to ask the hundreds of questions he has.

"Why did you left me? Where did you go? What are you? Where did you use to live?"

I yawn tiredly of all this. I rest my head on his massive shoulder feeling lazy.

"I left you because I panicked. I went to another forest. I'm a unicorn, and I'm homeless."

 "You are a unicorn...? Wait... did you just said you are homeless?!" 

"Mhm."

Why does he care?

"Well, not anymore. You live with now."

Something doesn't feel right though...
I know I should be with Jin but my instinct is telling me that something is going to happen.

Am I foreshadowing my own fate? I hope not...

I stay in silence. All my energy is drained... I haven't been able to sleep properly these two days and I can feel it. Now that I'm here... in his arms, I feel relaxed. It is also nighttime so...

Jin softly chuckles once my eyes close. He has been observing me the entire time. 

He takes me in his arms. He starts to walk somewhere with me in his arms.

After a short walk, Jin places me over a bed... it feels like I'm laying over a cloud...

I have gotten used to sleeping on the floor but that will soon change...

Jin lays down behind me. He pulls me into his arms, spooning me. 

"The heck...?" Jin mumbles as the door suddenly open.

I smile with my eyes closed as I know who it is. I feel Digaco and Bastet enter the room.

Yes, I feel them. Our connection is deeper than what it seems.

I open my eyes to see them. My heart flutters as I see Digaco climb on the bed with Bastet in his mouth. He carries her like his own kitten.

I extend my arms to cuddle them to sleep.

Jin groans.  "Don't tell me I have to share you with them." 

"Don't tell me you are already jealous of two cats." 

A chill goes down my spine as I feel his breath hitting my neck. "You are right. I can always just get them out of the room."

I snort. I feel it will be backward.

Digaco hisses at Jin before he gets comfortable in my arms to sleep.