33: Unexpected Visitors

I stood frozen on my spot as I couldn't believe who I had in front of me.

Yoongi, HeeYoung, and their two kids. Their baby girl, Yoonji, in HeeYoung's arms, has only about three or four months while their oldest son, Myung, was clinging to Yoongi's leg; he is about a year and a half old. 

"W-what is going on?" I ask nervously.

THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE!

"I have no idea..." HeeYoung says. "All I know is that Yoongi did something he shouldn't have." 

Yoongi was as white as a sheet of paper... paler than ever. "I-I. We were attacked by fairies coming from the future..." he gulped down nervously before looking guilty to HeeYoung. "My timeline."

She blinked multiple times. "What?" 

I sighed. "Come inside. It is not safe to be outside." 

"Amanda! I need your-" Miyoung stops talking as soon as she comes face to face to Yoongi... and well... herself? 

Yoongi doesn't look at her, he just looks down while holding tightly to HeeYoung's hand.

HeeYoung's eyes widened at the same time as Miyoung's. 

"Wait! You..." HeeYoung starts talking but does not finish. "Yoongi! I can't continue ignorant of everything that is happening right now! You better explain to me NOW!" She said with her queen's voice. Her voice sent shivers down my spine.

Yoongi just looks at her with puppy eyes filled with pure guilt. 

Miyoung snaps from her trance. "Amanda! Jimin needs your help," she says desperately.

"Yes..." 

Again, with her help, I make it to Jimin. Just like Jin, he has a deep wound... they have been stabbed. 

"I've got the sword!" Someone screamed. Jungkook.

"Rogedb! You know what to do!" I scream randomly not knowing where she could be.

"Yes, Mistress!" 

It takes me about a minute to help Jimin with his wounds. "He will wake up in a couple of hours. We have more than enough spare rooms."

Jungkook comes forward to carefully pick up Jimin and then follow me to a room...

As we leave, HeeYoung and Yoongi stay in the living room not talking to each other. HeeYoung has snatched her hand from him and now he is left on the verge of tears.

I just want to go with my mate and baby.

"Babe, where are you? I need kisses." 

Jin's sad voice sounds in my head. 

I take a deep breath. "Hey. HeeYoung and Yoongi. Why don't we put the kids to sleep and then we talk. I need to see how Jin is doing."

HeeYoung agrees right away as arguing with her husband in front of them is not a good idea.

I go upstairs, I give the closest room to mine to Jimin and then one on the other side to HeeYoung and Yoongi.

Their kids quickly fall asleep as it is already late... actually, it is past midnight now that I finally get my notion of time back.

Before we can let Jimin down on the bed, he snaps awake.

"Miyoung," he says weakly with a raspy voice.

"Jimin!" She cries throwing herself into his arms.

Jimin quickly starts to sniff her. He visibly calms down but then starts to sniff the air. "What the hell?" 

I sigh. "I think it is best to have Jin and Jimin sharing a bed for now."

"What?" Miyoung asks confused. 

"Explanations between all of you need to be given."

Once again, Jungkook picks up Jimin to take him to my room.

My heart flutters as I see Jin holding Yejun lovingly. 

After minutes that seemed like an eternity everyone involved in the drama is in the bedroom.

As the herbs work fast, Jin and Jimin are sitting on the bed confused as hell. Before I could do start PEACEFULLY the "conversation" I felt something running down my legs. I looked down confused.

"Smells like blood..." Miyoung muttered before she turned to look at me. She gasped. "Why are you bleeding?! It comes from... but it isn't your period."

Now that I get to have some "peace" my knees give out. JB quickly catches me before I fell onto the floor.

"She just gave birth!" He said tiredly. "You've done way too much," he says to me in a worried tone.

The anesthesia my own body was producing along with the adrenaline is now gone. I can feel the toll that Yenjun has left me with.

All the tension in the room goes out the window as now there is a real problem: me.

"I know what to do!" HeeYoung said right away. She turned to look at the bed before she nodded. "May I?" She said pointing to Yejun. Jin gave him to her. "Now put her to lay over him... cuddling."

"Wait!" I say barely over a whisper. "His wounds-"

"No! You come here!" Jin said demanding. 

JB helped me get over Jin. I was careful to not lay over his wound. Once I was in a good position, HeeYoung put Yejun in the middle of us.

"I can stop the bleeding," Rogebd said out of nowhere. With a snap of her fingers, it was gone... as the magic was used by her, I don't worry too much. In seconds, the room was squeaky clean.

After my situation was under control, people finally started to speak.

"So. Mind explaining?" HeeYoung asked Yoongi.