Chapter 24- Larry's Forever (Teaser)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 24- Larry's Forever (Teaser)

Larry's POV

"Hey is everything oki?" she questioned as I struggled my shoulders and began to stare at my new Jordan shoes. "You know I remember just how much you loved Jordan's brand growing up. It's as if you spoke it into existence baby daddy I'm proud of you." She Laughed.

"IS THAT WHY YOU WANT FOR BE WITH ME HUH? BECAUSE I FINALLY MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE HUH?" I yelled as her eyes widened in shock but quickly switched to anger.

"Larry don't you dare-"

"I love my wife, Lylah, know that oki?" I pleaded as her eyes softened and took a deep breath.

"It seems you need to be telling yourself that Larry and not me," she answered as I took a deep breath and my head started to spin.

"What is wrong with me Lylah," I asked as my voice started to crack. "Why can't I ever do right by my wife?"

"Maybe because you already had a wife Larry," she whispered as my eyes shot from my shoes towards hers. "I mean we already had a family baby," she called me as I sat down in the chair across from her to keep from falling over.

"And Truce and I had a family too," I defended as she shook her head and wiped her tears.

"No Larry and I non want for hurt you my amour-"

"Please non call me that-"

"But it's probably why.... I'm sorry Larry for say this but-"

"Don't you dare for tell me that's probably why my son is non here," I slowly whispered in disgust.

"Larry I still love you. It has always been you. PLEASEEEE," she begged as I gathered my thing and ran out of the room. I ran so fast that I hadn't even recognized that Lau had been following me until I opened air swung at him after he startled me by tapping at my back as I tried to open my car door.

"Woah, what the fuck brother, what you scared of?"

"I'm non scared of anything, fuck you."

"What the fuck is happening here I just for come and see for how you and Lylah are doing and you are swing and cursing at me. Man, what's happened?"

"Nothing man, look brother I'm sorry oki?"

"What's going on Larry and non for tell me nothing bro cause Truce non look so happy either when she get home she just went straight to her room and for look like she been crying man and this is non good for the baby man."

"I fucking know this Lau," I spoke as my face buried in my hands. "I fucking know man." I teared as he took a deep breath and a feeling washed over me that he knew.

"Larry please non do this again to her."

"I'm fucking trying Lau." I wept.

"TRY HARDER." He yelped as I fell apart and cried harder all for him to lift me into a brotherly hug.

"I fucking love them both man," I cried.

"Non is non true Larry."

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW LAU," I yelled while taking my frustration out on him and pushing him. "Before Truce man Lylah was my life."

"And she broke you Larry remember? She fucking broke you and Truce for help bring you back for life. YOU FUCKING FOUGHT ME FOR HER," he screamed. "YOU LOVE TRUCE MOTHER FUCKER."

"If something was to happen to Lylah Lau I would non want for live like that with Lilo."

"And what about Truce huh?"

"The fucking same. I non want for live without either one of them."

"That's all it is Larry your scared at what happened to Lylah but it is non your responsibility what happens to Lylah only Truce."

"SHE'S LILO FUCKING MOTHER. THE 1ST I HAVE EVER LOVED. NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HER," I screamed more in the air than to him.

"AND WHO WILL PROTECT TRUCE?"

"ME."

"So you think you could just have both of them?"

"Yes."

"You fucking hear you self man?" Larry you will lose them both brother especial Baby-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER," I yelled while shoving him once again all for him to flinch a punch at me but quickly catch himself.

"You know what fuck this. It's your fucking life but I promise if you hurt baby-"

"THAT IS MY FUCKING WIFE." I declared as once again Lau caught himself, side-eye me, and smiled.

"I guess not for fucking long you idiot."

"Like I fucking said that is my wife and the other is fucking mine too," I stated while getting into my car.

"You really are fucking crazy now."

"SO BE IT," I yelled while speeding away.

AND I MEANT EVERY WORD.

Hey, guys, yes sisters it's getting that crazy LOL. Let me know who is Larry's forever or stand back and let me surprise you guys LOL. Feedback please sisters. Love, love, love. Sincerely Larrysjoy23 🥀

 Sincerely Larrysjoy23 🥀